Fluorine

Charli XCX

Where did she say she scrapped it.. And where did she say that she won’t pitch it to another artist..

She’s already talked about how when songs are leaked, she can’t pitch them because nobody wants to buy a song when the demo is floating around. She already thinks that it leaked, so she’s unlikely to bother pitching it to anyone

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Not gonna lie I’m kind of annoyed that the monthly drops are dead. Like I GET it but it was such a messily executed plan to begin with, so couldn’t they at least finish putting them out?

I guess as long as those songs (BIOYL & CTMP) still end up released, I don’t mind. I was just enjoying the monthly drop thing, even if it was messy / unscheduled. It was still a nice thing to look forward to... now who knows when Charli will take a long enough break from recording to actually give us some of the endless material she’s been working on? :(

I’m just gonna be really sad if they don’t capitalize on the modest success of 1999 & finally move forward with a legitimate project. :defeated:

14417469274.gif

CHARLI SCRAPPED PARTY 4 U OFFICIALLY

SO LET'S LEAK IT!!!!!

:hooker:  :creep:  :defeated:  :toofunny:  :flutter:  :teehee:  :fabcat:

There maybe isn't even one person that has it

Not gonna lie I’m kind of annoyed that the monthly drops are dead. Like I GET it but it was such a messily executed plan to begin with, so couldn’t they at least finish putting them out?

I guess as long as those songs (BIOYL & CTMP) still end up released, I don’t mind. I was just enjoying the monthly drop thing, even if it was messy / unscheduled. It was still a nice thing to look forward to... now who knows when Charli will take a long enough break from recording to actually give us some of the endless material she’s been working on? :(

I’m just gonna be really sad if they don’t capitalize on the modest success of 1999 & finally move forward with a legitimate project. :defeated:

Yessss,but she said in an interview that she doesn't like to release albums and wants to keep up with just releasing singles and maybe even mixtapes

Ugh this whole album vs. mixtape nonsense is getting so OLD. Charli is reminding me of my last “relationship” and I put that in quotes because the guy didn’t want to SAY we were dating even tho we were literally dating.

Like. Album v. Mixtape is literally so close to the same thing, just FOCUS ur genius mind Charli it would take u such little effort to put together a strong THEME for ur next “album” & all you gotta do is like asdfghjkl IDKKKK

does anybody get me.. I just want XCX3 :crai:

14417469274.gif

Ugh this whole album vs. mixtape nonsense is getting so OLD. Charli is reminding me of my last “relationship” and I put that in quotes because the guy didn’t want to SAY we were dating even tho we were literally dating.

Like. Album v. Mixtape is literally so close to the same thing, just FOCUS ur genius mind Charli it would take u such little effort to put together a strong THEME for ur next “album” & all you gotta do is like asdfghjkl IDKKKK

does anybody get me.. I just want XCX3 :crai:

She referred to N1A and POP2 as albums on her IG live and said that “we all know they’re albums” or some shit like that. Atlantic probably makes her call them mixtapes for release purposes

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

she should get her shit together and release some 2018 material like Middle Finger,Mona Lisa,Next Life and Attention feat.Bibi

She probably would've if fans hadn't kept harassing her for XCX3 outtakes - like GNO and NA...

I’m just gonna be really sad if they don’t capitalize on the modest success of 1999 & finally move forward with a legitimate project.

Yup, her and her team are really setting her up to fail if there isn't a full length project released off the back of 1999... It's the only logical thing to do right now, surely. I'm assuming there is an album hence the promo and end of monthly drops - but it's team Charli so who actually knows? Maybe she's just hesitant to announce an album early on after the last era...

Ugh this whole album vs. mixtape nonsense is getting so OLD.

Like. Album v. Mixtape is literally so close to the same thing, just FOCUS ur genius mind Charli it would take u such little effort to put together a strong THEME for ur next "album"

I mean N1A is most like an album in terms of commercial appeal and cohesion - and Pop 2 is a mixtape through and through.

But it frustrates me that she suggests they were practically albums anyway - where was the promo? the live performances? the singles? the music videos? the tour? etc.

Lol at how suddenly people care about the impact leaks had on Charli and her career. Y'all been begging for Taxi, Round & Round, HBHG, Up N Down, TKO and every damn other song for 2 years straight now...

But wanting Party 4 U (a song she obviously thought had leaked and is so Charli/PC, it's unlikely to be given to another artist) to leak is harmful? I've got to laugh. 

Lol at how suddenly people care about the impact leaks had on Charli and her career. Y'all been begging for Taxi, Round & Round, HBHG, Up N Down, TKO and every damn other song for 2 years straight now...

But wanting Party 4 U (a song she obviously thought had leaked and is so Charli/PC, it's unlikely to be given to another artist) to leak is harmful? I've got to laugh.

THIS

I wish Charli could surprise us with an album.

Like I get what you mean... But, Charli surprising us with an album would be pointless, she needs the hype and promo at this point in her career.

the thing is, that song didn't leak, therefore she can still release it or use it however she wants to. she basically confirmed that she hadn't released it due to thinking it was leaked.

the thing is, that song didn't leak, therefore she can still release it or use it however she wants to. she basically confirmed that she hadn't released it due to thinking it was leaked.

Yeah but Taxi, R&R, HBHG and even No Angel hadn't leaked but stans begged for them every 5 minutes on here... just a bit hypocritical of certain people I think  :toofunny:

She could've pitched those songs to other artists or released them - yet wanting them songs to leak wasn't "harmful".

Yeah but Taxi, R&R, HBHG and even No Angel hadn't leaked but stans begged for them every 5 minutes on here... just a bit hypocritical of certain people I think  :toofunny:

She could've pitched those songs to other artists or released them - yet wanting them songs to leak wasn't "harmful".

ok but you do realize the fans that don't want songs to leak bc it'll affect her/her releasing them aren't the ones that begged for those to leak?