Fluorine

Charli XCX

Tommy’s verse is ok.. it’s kind of jarring but he’s got tons of personality & energy in that verse, I kinda live for it. Definitely not the best feature tho! I would personally give that to Cupcakke or MØ.. also Kim. Okay so I can’t pick just one best. Whatever.

14417469274.gif

i agree with people saying tommy cash saved delicious.... the demo was a yikes moment and he really picked the song up. 

i esp love it with the boom clap ringtone moment in his chorus

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

wow tea I would include also the rap mess Mykki Blanco's verse is on Femmebot. Tommy gave life to delicious and it wouldnt sound the same without him. Btw why cant Charli rap her own songs anymore she's the best she has to rap with lol besides the queen Cupcakke of course

imagine not liking tommy cash's verse in delicious when it's basically an highlight moment on the mixtape, whew chile

and we even have delicious demo to prove it, so these ARE FACTS.

i just love TASTE  :hooker: 

i couldn’t tell Kim and Charli apart on Unlock It for months 

omg same. i was so confused where kim was until i literally had to be TOLD that the second verse was kim

xMcVPI7.jpg