Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ugh she's really annoying me now...

Telling us 1999 is the lead single from something and teasing an upcoming project.

Then she denies any album plans on Twitter.

Then today she announces she's back in studio and would love to collaborate with Camila Cabello on her upcoming project.

What is the truth Charli?

Ugh she's really annoying me now...

Telling us 1999 is the lead single from something and teasing an upcoming project.

Then she denies any album plans on Twitter.

Then today she announces she's back in studio and would love to collaborate with Camila Cabello on her upcoming project.

What is the truth Charli?

In August 2016, she began to promote XCX3 and announced her third studio album was done and coming in May of 2017.... it is now November 2018 and that album was scrapped, leaked, and ripped apart by gays 

If there is an album or project, I don't think she will announce it until it is 100% officially coming out 

Tommy Cash made Delicious the stone cold boo that it is and you fags need to accept that

INDEED. Delicious is one of her best and Cash made it the dirty nasty sex bop we know today!

Tommy is one of the best features on POP2. fight me. His verse brings out the off kilter weirdness in the song. Way better than the rap verse mess that is Jay Park on Unlock It

Wow, the meth heads really jumped out!

wiJcKfa.gif

Tommy is one of the best features on POP2. fight me. His verse brings out the off kilter weirdness in the song. Way better than the rap verse mess that is Jay Park on Unlock It

wow tea I would include also the rap mess Mykki Blanco's verse is on Femmebot. Tommy gave life to delicious and it wouldnt sound the same without him. Btw why cant Charli rap her own songs anymore she's the best she has to rap with lol besides the queen Cupcakke of course

I'm gonna throw up timmy trash the best feature? stone cold??? girls...i-

kXq0E4F.gif

y'all gays need to stop sniffing too many poppers it's leaving your brains rotted, That ugly chav left a big shit stain on Delicious and y'all are out here gassing him out and actually thinking it's good?.. talent left the forum! mumble rap is not cute and never will be, charli needs to stay away from ugly white boy rappers

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

In August 2016, she began to promote XCX3 and announced her third studio album was done and coming in May of 2017.... it is now November 2018 and that album was scrapped, leaked, and ripped apart by gays 

If there is an album or project, I don't think she will announce it until it is 100% officially coming out 

Aye, I know the whole 2016 through to August leak drama.

But why did she suggest that there was an album or project coming, when teasing 1999 as the first single from "something". To then dismiss the statement from Asylum saying her 3rd album was coming in 2019 and now she's saying she's back in studio, music is coming and that she'd like to collaborate with certain artists on her upcoming project? Again suggesting something bigger is coming...

I just think she'd be better off confirming things, if there's an album in the works tell us - just make sure she says that a release date is yet to be confirmed etc. Or if an album/mixtape/EP isn't coming stop labelling 1999 as the lead single and stop mentioning the upcoming project.

I am a fan of Charli but I can't help but think she brings some of this on herself... Like when she constantly teases or plays new and unreleased material at shows or on insta or at fan sessions, to then scrap it and get mad at fans for asking about it. Or when she complains that her album kept getting delayed because there wasn't a hit single and now there is a hit singles she seems unwilling to make an album - like she hasn't even entertained the idea since early 2017.

Yeah mixtapes and EPs are great, but fans want an era, they want promo, performances, music videos, interviews, photoshoots etc. 

And I get her album was leaked, but that wasn't fans fault - hackers leaked her album, not us (I know we listened to it but like who wouldn't?). We've all supported her music and I just feel like she baited us with 1999 to get a hit, letting us think something bigger was coming when it doesn't seem to be.

Also she confirmed a headline tour next year a few weeks back on Twitter, yet today in her Q&A she was saying how "she'd love to headline a tour" and "she hopes to tour next year" - more false hope for fans.