Fluorine

Charli XCX

I mean they were played for me so unless the titles were incorrect?

Someone played both songs for you? Like, via Skype?

And is "Heartbreak High" even a real title? :facepalm: Sounds fan-made. Like "Supernova (Get High)."

Someone played both songs for you? Like, via Skype?

And is "Heartbreak High" even a real title? :facepalm: Sounds fan-made. Like "Supernova (Get High)."

That's what I thought, they were most likely mislabelled

BzhmW.png

I'm sorry, but I just don't believe you. I'm with Madz on the Heartbreak High thing but Midnight is VERY well kept. 

X----into me, into you----X

very interesting. o_O Not saying it IS fake, but still...i'm surprised someone would do something like that.

Here you go, Condo:

9ozCVerh.jpg

4ONs5yGh.jpg

teespIph.jpg

X2jSftTh.jpg

m0SYOVeh.jpg

UiG6hxmh.jpg

rnPuA03h.jpg

23vn1szh.jpg

4tJSEoih.jpg

I love you so much.

I am going back on my opinion. Even though the booklet does not contain lyrics, this is just so good-looking!

Also, am I stupid that I have already ordered the signed album but I still want to get it from iTunes on Tuesday? It sort of seems to me like a waste of money but I wish I could have it legally the day it came out. :(

Charli fans are TERRIBLE with keeping things to themselves, Jesus...

O9L82W3.gif

Once I sent Interior to one person it started spreading like wildfire - not to mention the album sampler scenario aswell. I've been PMd by someone on last.fm asking for Machines in exchange for Fearless and Beach Hut In Hawaii aswell.... (my inbox is still waiting)

O9L82W3.gif

Also, am I stupid that I have already ordered the signed album but I still want to get it from iTunes on Tuesday? It sort of seems to me like a waste of money but I wish I could have it legally the day it came out. :(

It depends really - how much are the standard and deluxe versions where you live? I suggest spending the extra $2 for the deluxe as the 15+ remixes are actually quite decent, and are a great addition to your Charli collection. That's just my opinion though.  :teehee:

Charli fans are TERRIBLE with keeping things to themselves, Jesus...

O9L82W3.gif

Tell me about it. :facepalm: 

Once I sent Interior to one person it started spreading like wildfire - not to mention the album sampler scenario aswell. I've been PMd by someone on last.fm asking for Machines in exchange for Fearless and Beach Hut In Hawaii aswell.... (my inbox is still waiting)

The whole sampler ordeal is a terrible, terrible scenario for any artist, especially one who hasn't even released their first album yet...I can't believe it didn't leak sooner, with those idiots over at "xcx-army" posting clips and all. :facepalm: :facepalm: 

O9L82W3.gif

This reminds me - would you be able to help me with your vast A*M*E collection? :creep: Here in the states, there are virtually no songs to be found, either released or unreleased. 

It depends really - how much are the standard and deluxe versions where you live? I suggest spending the extra $2 for the deluxe as the 15+ remixes are actually quite decent, and are a great addition to your Charli collection. That's just my opinion though.  :teehee:

The standard is 8 dollars and the deluxe is 10 dollars. I usually hate remixes and dislike having them, so I was really considering getting the standard instead of the deluxe. I just wonder if it's a waste of time to buy both the digital and physical? :derpna:

someone should leak the 2nd sampler now :mj:

I K R...I wonder how many people have it. I really want "Interior" and the "Lock You Up" demo in lossless! 

Isn't the "Take My Hand" demo there too? :O

Might be, but I'm not sure...the data for the second sampler is significantly harder to interpret than the first. :P

Interior, Interior, Interior... the thing is - that actually is on the web already; it just takes a bit of searching around.

The standard is 8 dollars and the deluxe is 10 dollars. I usually hate remixes and dislike having them, so I was really considering getting the standard instead of the deluxe. I just wonder if it's a waste of time to buy both the digital and physical? :derpna:

Support the good sis and get both imo  :hooker:

Tell me about it. :facepalm: 

The whole sampler ordeal is a terrible, terrible scenario for any artist, especially one who hasn't even released their first album yet...I can't believe it didn't leak sooner, with those idiots over at "xcx-army" posting clips and all. :facepalm: :facepalm: 

This reminds me - would you be able to help me with your vast A*M*E collection? :creep: Here in the states, there are virtually no songs to be found, either released or unreleased. 

I would but most of them haven't leaked :creep:

I'll send you over some of them, but don't share them around as they could be on the album.

Interior, Interior, Interior... the thing is - that actually is on the web already; it just takes a bit of searching around.

:teehee: 

Support the good sis and get both imo  :hooker:

I would but most of them haven't leaked :creep:

I'll send you over some of them, but don't share them around as they could be on the album.

Oh, I'd be fine with just the ones that are leaked/released! :3 I mean, if they're good, I am trustworthy, but I just want to start off my fanship with what I can get. :creep: So nice of you to offer. . .I'll gladly accept whatever you feel like sharing.