Fluorine

Charli XCX

My CD just got here! When you insert it to the computer, it says 'Double click icon for bonus content' but the link doesn't work. anyways I'm very excited!

can you rip it and send it to me track by track or 2 tracks by 2 tracks? :defeated:

I realized I shipped it to my house and not my dorm so I won't have it until May 

BzhmW.png

Another album sampler? :defeated:

I need it.

tumblr_m9qv181RuH1rvfjz8o1_500.gif

yeah, i'll PM you a link like within the hour.

Omg, can you please do the same for me?  :defeated:

I have my copy preordered on iTunes but I don't want to wait another 3 days for that, and the pitchfork rip is kinda low quality. 

14417469274.gif

Can someone please PM me Interior and/or Machines?  Please!  I'm in the US and like someone else said, there's barely any Charli XCX going round.   :(

Can someone please PM me Interior and/or Machines?  Please!  I'm in the US and like someone else said, there's barely any Charli XCX going round.   :(

Neither have leaked. I think the user meant A*M*E 

BzhmW.png

We're allowed to already thirst for new/unreleased material since the album had barely any new songs, right?

I need the Lock You Up demo in my life.

Yes! Thank you again. :) It's great - I was just complaining about how the demo for Set Me Free is way better than the album version.

okay good! my friend that i also sent it to said it didn't have any of the album art? And yes, the album version is emptier than the demo. You start noticing a lot of differences when you listen to them back to back, so I just stopped listening to the demo.