Fluorine

Charli XCX

as someone who became a fan of charli's right at the end of the sucker era but still pre-vv i'm not attached to TR as most people are but i still reckon it's a great album even though i would not think of it when talking about her, for a long time i felt kinda shifted from the fanbase for not being obsessed with charli's work on TR but nowadays i'm totally okay with it

At this point, I’ve honestly become content with whatever XCX3 turns out to be... whether it’s the 3rd major label album release... whether it has any of the leaked tracks on it or not... or whether it’s just the 3rd post-Vroom Vroom mixtape...

Whatever shape it takes on, so long as it’s heavily PC Music influenced and next level pop, I’m 100% confident Charles will deliver. :defeated: :defeated: Her track record is so strong.

Just stumbled on this... Ughhh, she is such a BABEEE!!  :defeated:  :defeated:

Honestly, I feel like if she was always serving these kinds of looks and the label was actually pushing her more refined PC Music sound as of late, she'd be on top of the world. She can kinda have that "future pop" style too, and the wacky photoshoots/artwork... But up the "glam" a bit and it's game over! :deadbanana:

Love listening to TKO at the gym   :slay:  :slay:  :slay: 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡