Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can we stop giving air time to a bunch of talentless boring chavs??? Charli is the real star I won’t stand seeing their name on here again they are BANNEDT

Now let’s move one

where the fuck is Blame It??????????????????????????

he tweeted about blame it on your love as if the spoiler here wasn't enough lol

Ugh this is the bad thing a leaker can do to an artist imagine the amount of ppl on Charli's twitter bombing her about Bioyl now... Why dont they leak old scrapped songs instead of destroying her career leaking recent info + recent songs. Thats why atlantic is being hard to deal with her bc they dont know if the song is already leaked or not (in this case yes we have an old demo lol)

i just ordered it  :flutter:  i'll show you a picture when it arrives in a few days

i-apple-iphone-xs-64gb-srebrny.jpg

also here's a version without a phone if someone wants to use it xx

THIS is the most epic thing i've ever seen

lABVyGE.png

Being a Britney/Charli/Lana stan has been rough these past few months. They're all sitting on music and won't talk about it (though Britney has understandable personal issues that are conflicting with her career). They can take their time and I'll wait, but it definitely has been boring. 

Being a Britney/Charli/Lana stan has been rough these past few months. They're all sitting on music and won't talk about it (though Britney has understandable personal issues that are conflicting with her career). They can take their time and I'll wait, but it definitely has been boring. 

Agree, I'm running out of music that entertains me from my library :'(. and wat is happeing with britney?

Agree, I'm running out of music that entertains me from my library :'(. and wat is happeing with britney?

Well she cancelled her show because of her dad's colon rupture and apparently he's not getting better. She's currently at an elective 30 day rehab/ wellness centre dealing with the emotions related to that 

Well she cancelled her show because of her dad's colon rupture and apparently he's not getting better. She's currently at an elective 30 day rehab/ wellness centre dealing with the emotions related to that 

omg i had no idea poor britney :'( she'll pull through but still sucks