Fluorine

Charli XCX

Okay, a few hours ago I opened for Pabllo Vittar (as a DJ), at her concert on my city, and I played Roll With Me, Round & Round, Bounce, Vroom Vroom (as a personal request she made me when se briefly talked) and of course I Got It. This was my biggest crowd, I danced like It was the last day of my life. I'm phisically destroyed but also super happy as a professional and a fan D:

Okay, a few hours ago I opened for Pabllo Vittar (as a DJ), at her concert on my city, and I played Roll With Me, Round & Round, Bounce, Vroom Vroom (as a personal request she made me when se briefly talked) and of course I Got It. This was my biggest crowd, I danced like It was the last day of my life. I'm phisically destroyed but also super happy as a professional and a fan D:

Omggg sis u snapped!!!!

wannabe is iconic but when you go to the root of it it's literally a dried out chorus intertwined with a faux rap inaudible part. like there are literally millions of pop songs that she could cover and she heads to the least interesting one of them

all spice girls songs are abominations to me... Not sorry

quem é vccc

I need her to update us more on the album and the tour because we're permanently damaged by the past aka xcx w*rld and she needs to constantly remind us that xcx3 isn't scrapped again so we can feel somehow safe

I need her to update us more on the album and the tour because we're permanently damaged by the past aka xcx w*rld and she needs to constantly remind us that xcx3 isn't scrapped again so we can feel somehow safe

She won't do that. It's probably best for her to not say a lot until the album is completely finished and ready to release

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Honestly I don’t get why people would stan this overly produced, autotuned, uninspired, poorly written, unlistenable clash of sounds when there people like Marina making truly heartfelt music about oranges

She won't do that. It's probably best for her to not say a lot until the album is completely finished and ready to release

This... I can’t hear “the album is finished and coming out in May... no September... no 2017.... this summer.... never”

This is honestly such a perfect day to leak sumn because imagine someone being like “Here’s a leak of (song people have been desperatly asking for)”, and then everyone assuming it’s a bad april fools joke, but then opening the link because they’re like “ok why not try” and being gagged because it’s real.

qfrWuBl.png