Fluorine

Charli XCX

are you deaf or did you just not listen to it

it is not lol the post-chorus is totally different to demo version

lol sis listen again and compare the leaked demo with the exchange live + pop 2 show last year and this version sophie played yesterday

You should let that get checked.

ok calm down ladies

send me a link to the full thing instead of being assholes

edit: re listened to it and it still sound the same for me? idk and most importantly idc

someone on reddit messaged herve pagez and he confirmed it's not coming in aprilJlNnvtX.jpg

On that note I'm sick of artists describing their releases as "very soon" and then releasing months later. Very soon is like a week or two.............

yall dont kill me but i cant really tell the diferences between the leaked taxi demo and the one sophie played besides the fact it sounds more polished

can someone point them? thanks

besides polishing the various synths, there's a clicky high hat fill before the chorus, more risers, and the new post chorus. ("Taxi for one..." instead of "taxi for him, taxi for her...")

xMcVPI7.jpg

On that note I'm sick of artists describing their releases as "very soon" and then releasing months later. Very soon is like a week or two.............

It won’t be out in the next 3 years, but really soon

giphy.gif