Fluorine

Charli XCX

I feel so happy when ever KPP likes one of Charli's instagram posts. 

also can't believe its been more than 2 years since Harajuku Iyahoi was released! (since it was released along with Crazy Crazy as a double single).

Am I completely dreaming or did I once read that videos were filmed for 3 songs on N1A?

They weren’t actual videos, they were like promotional something-s shot for White Roses and a few others

I don't think I can ever sing enough praises about TR...gosh just what a moment what an album I'm so glad charli acknowledges it and is always drawing inspo from it since alot of these pop girls grow to h8 their debut albums or what put them on the map. I'm still delusional and hope one day she'll give us a full goth platform boots lsd grunge girl era when she moves on from pc music #justice4punkalbum

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I don't think I can ever sing enough praises about TR...gosh just what a moment what an album I'm so glad charli acknowledges it and is always drawing inspo from it since alot of these pop girls grow to h8 their debut albums or what put them on the map. I'm still delusional and hope one day she'll give us a full goth platform boots lsd grunge girl era when she moves on from pc music #justice4punkalbum

Thats the tea I want another goth dark era