Fluorine

Charli XCX

I think Blame will be such a good summer song i’m excited. guys WE ARE GETTING AN ALBUM THIS YEAR! are we excited? i’m just ready to move on from the XCX World era that we missed out on and not linger on it forever. We have that album, it’s great, but i’m ready to focus on the new. Whatever Charli is excited about now.

YES! THIS IS THE ENERGY WE NEED HERE!

I think I’ll be like 60 and still listening, loving and bopping. They are so special! I was a stan since 2013 and left during Sucker (lol) but Trophy and Bounce made me a stan again and there’s no going back because I even like Sucker now. XCX3/XCX World was an era, a messy one, but still an era... I even love all the mess. It’s time to let it go now. I’m so excited to know (FROM HER) everything about the new album.

I love It.mp3

Maybe it’s because I’m too dumb and lazy to come up with my own tracklist. lol

Try

Come To My Party

Girls Night Out

IWBWU

The One I’d Die For

No Angel

Bounce

Down Like Woah

Waterfall

Blame It On Your Luv

Round & Round

TKO

Taxi

Good Girls

Can You Hear Me?

Afterparty

And you’ll never go back

Try

Come To My Party

Girls Night Out

IWBWU

The One I’d Die For

No Angel

Bounce

Down Like Woah

Waterfall

Blame It On Your Luv

Round & Round

TKO

Taxi

Good Girls

Can You Hear Me?

Afterparty

And you’ll never go back

rnr doesn’t suit the album at all IMHO it fits better an Exchange-themed EP

As for the track list to me it’s really smart cos the first half talks about partying with your girls and it’s very upbeat ad fresh, while the second half is more emotional and focuses about love and relationships (also the fact that they are separated by Taxi is kinda cool)

They flow really well together

ready for some What I Like, I Wanna Be With U and Waterfall love bangers on xcx3  :sluttybunny:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I will never understand why a record label would never allow a song like RnR on a tracklist... I've been once in a listening room in Sony Music Brasil for a an album pre release and the audio engine they have is FIERCE. Imagine listening to XCX3 and ppl saying to Charli "We should shelve it" "You should remove Taxi from the tracklist" "You should be nicer to your fans".

Sad