Fluorine

Charli XCX

Imma put my thoughts under a spoiler but like I'm not mad at this tracklist At All.

A Sky Ferreira collab, whewww
Another Kim collab, it's what we deserve
white fucking mercedes
I Got It 2.0, I'm all for tha
6 solo tracks, more than N1A has, a victory for the gays
but also for some reason i'm still not fully convinced this is real sjdhf, even tho it's literally on amazon

qfrWuBl.png

out of all the 2018 tracks that were teased (with 4/10secs snippets), why TF she saved the most boring and already leaked  in full???

why not Dance all night or whatever??

there might still be a deluxe version + target deluxe/japan deluxe with an extra bonus song or two each

February 2017 was the month N1A was meant to drop but eventually came out in March but it was when she was clearly very frustrated with her label and was venting online a lot around that time - could track 14 be a label diss? or about the original xcx3?? I feel like that song is gonna be about her career at that time.

February 2017 was the month N1A was meant to drop but eventually came out in March but it was when she was clearly very frustrated with her label and was venting online a lot around that time - could track 14 be a label diss? or about the original xcx3?? I feel like that song is gonna be about her career at that time.

hmmmm good idea but with clairo...

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy