Fluorine

Charli XCX

i can't believe this is all happening. the titles are meh but the features are sooo good. i'm excited af.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

can i use a cropped version of the a*b*m c*v*r as my icon or i'm gonna get banned?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

DO YOU LIKE DANCERS?

DO YOU LIKE SIPPIN BUBBLES?

DO YOU LIKE STAYING OUT TIL 5 GETTING INTO TROUBLE?

WHAT'S YOUR INSTAGRAM

BOUT TO FOLLOW YOU

DO THE THINGS THAT CHARLI DO

BETWEEN ME AND YOU

i wishhh but the snippet goes

'bout to follow you, what you doin' after this' and cuts off and next level charli doesnt rhyme with that :( plus theres a chorus snippet where shes like 'i wanna be a bad girl, just like lucy liu'

+ thats an umru song and genius says nlc is produced by ag

i wishhh but the snippet goes

'bout to follow you, what you doin' after this' and cuts off and next level charli doesnt rhyme with that :( plus theres a chorus snippet where shes like 'i wanna be a bad girl, just like lucy liu'

my french vanilla fantasy just went downhill

she hasn't even tweeted the cover art yet and the label has launched all the preorders live.... there are absolutely no words

They can't do anything right. We been knew honestly. I hope she has a future outside of them

OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M HAVING A BREAKDOWN...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BITCH WORK

Like my faggot ass worries about all the features and not having enough solo tracks are Gone (ft. Christine and The Queens).mp3 like wow...all the collabs work so well I'm living for all the girl power in these collabs! I'm so fucking happy I'm going to buy every single merch and go to every single uk tour date like charli ended homosexual clinical depression. I never thought I'd live to see this day she looks like xcx jesus 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7