Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone here have "Your Eyes" by Ocelot in high quality? I mean 256 or 320? I had to rip mine from YouTube and it annoys me so much, it's the only Charli collaboration I don't have in HQ.

I for one liked the fashion and Charli looked really good

edit: Tumblr user iwaseasymeat uploaded a photo of last night's setlist which was:

You're The One

Lock You Up

What I Like 

Nuclear Seasons

Set Me Free

Cloud Aura

You

Stay Away

Black Roses

Take My Hand

I Love It

Grins

I Want It That Way (Backstreet Boys Cover)

BzhmW.png

Some cunt on ATRL posted the link to Interior :(

...and this cunt happens to be named?  :toofunny:

Is it Christian?  :toofunny:

Anyway... I'm posting some new UHQ pics in a few minutes. I think you'll all love them!

Are you surprised? Have you seen how many people have it?

That's exactly why Charli fans can never be trusted with these things anymore.... once a song goes into circulation, the entire fanbase have it. Doesn't help that she has a herd of new fans who are Lana stans either.  :lmao:

That's exactly why Charli fans can never be trusted with these things anymore.... once a song goes into circulation, the entire fanbase have it. Doesn't help that she has a herd of new fans who are Lana stans either.  :lmao:

That's why certain people are so careful with the songs they are lucky enough to have. ;) not that I can blame them

It really depends on the person, though. There are people who are trustworthy enough to not even tell what songs they have. I think it's not really hard for the entire fan-base to have a song because most of the Charli fans know each other or are connected somehow, so... :P

I decide to tag "End of the World," "Smile," "We Do This Everyday," "Your Eyes" and "I Love It" as a Charli XCX feature and "Fāār-i-kāāl" as Charli because it was a mess. Pretty satisfied with my library now. :flutter:

XDwlbLb.png