Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sooo how did these leak? I didn't even think Interior was out there at all!

we posted how they leaked...lol

It was on a site just out there (like Hollywood and Quicksand) that you could download it from if you knew what it was.

BzhmW.png

Oh, what the hell, Interior leaked?!

Why the fuck would you do that, she was going to post it herself!

Well, since (1.) it was Skot who posted it, and (2.) there's a sense in which she did post it herself - indirectly, of course - I wouldn't worry about it. There are worse ways for a song to be leaked. 

I'd go for the single.

How many "You're the One" real demos do we have?

That's a good question! :creep: There appear to be two - one that sounds like it was cut short before it was distributed, and the one (entitled 'In The Dark') that sounds very, very similar, and appeared on the sampler. I deleted the first demo - which was circulating for months last year - when the sampler leaked, but I still saved a copy in the case that they actually are different. :P

That's a good question! :creep: There appear to be two - one that sounds like it was cut short before it was distributed, and the one (entitled 'In The Dark') that sounds very, very similar, and appeared on the sampler. I deleted the first demo - which was circulating for months last year - when the sampler leaked, but I still saved a copy in the case that they actually are different. :P

Yeah! I have the cut up version and I like it, the only problem is that sometimes I doubt if it's really studio or not.

I'd just like to cry at the fact that I'm seeing her Thursday. 

How early should I get there??? Will I see her before the doors open if I get there super early?? 

Help ?   ? ?

She comes out after her set and meets everyone, don't even worry about getting there early!

X----into me, into you----X