Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli isn't even famous and look at how crazy this fan-base is already. It's just sad.

Unless Anthony sold the album to someone else for cheap, I don't think anyone who paid a hundred dollars for it would leak it just for fun. It's quite a coincidence that we got it yesterday and it's out today already, wow.

I'm almost positive he sold it to someone else, or knew it would get around so he suckered us in and then screwed us.

Regardless, the rerecorded version of Machines has been posted to my tumblr sound-of-my-heartbeat.tumblr.com

I feel personally responsible for 14 leaking since all of this is because I really initiated the acquisition of it

Leaks are about them, not the artist they're potentially affecting.

Kills and Kerli fans are the worst too.

Why can't every fanbase be as respectful as Gaga's or Sky's

BzhmW.png

The album just leaked and you're going to leak a track with it? That's just as disrespectful, even though people will be thankful for it.

It's not so rare anymore, people were trading it for basic ass Neon tracks or even like karoake stems of tracks

BzhmW.png

It's not so rare anymore, people were trading it for basic ass Neon tracks or even like karoake stems of tracks

I understand where you're coming from, people will be thankful for it so it's not bad really. I just think it could've waited a day or a few days.

SHE'S SITTING AT HOME (IN A HOTEL ROOM?) WITH A THROAT INFECTION, SHE HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO THAN GO ON THE INTERNET AND SHE'S SO GOING TO SEE THIS.

I feel like shit, but could she realllllllllllllllly have expected it to never leak

BzhmW.png

Wait - did Andrew post the Machines that was doing the rounds before the album leaked?

If so, thank God; because our friend, xcx-army, started PMing my friend about it yesterday. :toofunny:

tumblr_mnwarnZBU91qcholvo1_250.png

Charli reblogged Machines. You know she's pissed as fuck.

I'm sure she found out about 14 too.

omgggg i luuv charilxcx ha ha ha u is my fav!!!

I'm almost positive he sold it to someone else, or knew it would get around so he suckered us in and then screwed us.

Regardless, the rerecorded version of Machines has been posted to my tumblr sound-of-my-heartbeat.tumblr.com

I feel personally responsible for 14 leaking since all of this is because I really initiated the acquisition of it

Kills and Kerli fans are the worst too.

Why can't every fanbase be as respectful as Gaga's or Sky's

Thirsty for credit and attention...

I didn't notice that so fuck off guys.

@ you should really delete the caption on that audio post. There's no link on Tumblr for 14 so I'm sure nobody even knows it out there.

Can you not take a joke now? LMAO. :toofunny: