Fluorine

Charli XCX

I didn't say that. We already had the $100.

You had to pay more than $10-20 because enough people didn't chip in. If you had let me give you money you would've saved money. Win, win. However you're all shady and exclusive so you didn't want to share.

You had to pay more than $10-20 because enough people didn't chip in. If you had let me give you money you would've saved money. Win, win. However you're all shady and exclusive so you didn't want to share.

you tried fucking pitching in hours after we already had the $100. it would've been too complicating to refund money after it had already been processed. we're not trying to be exclusive or whatever. YOU weren't online when we were trying to gather the money, believe me we would've taken your fucking money if you were here. sorry, but too bad for you.

you tried fucking pitching in hours after we already had the $100. it would've been too complicating to refund money after it had already been processed. we're not trying to be exclusive or whatever. YOU weren't online when we were trying to gather the money, believe me we would've taken your fucking money if you were here. sorry, but too bad for you.

Now you're being aggressive.

Sorry that I have a real life and can't sit online for hours. The money still would've made an impact since you guys had to pay double. 

And also learn the difference between your and you're, are you in 7th grade? 

Are you referring to "we would've taken your fucking money"? According to you, it should be "we would've taken you are fucking money" and that doesn't make any fucking sense at all.

good job editing it 

Charli isn't even famous and look at how crazy this fan-base is already. It's just sad.

Unless Anthony sold the album to someone else for cheap, I don't think anyone who paid a hundred dollars for it would leak it just for fun. It's quite a coincidence that we got it yesterday and it's out today already, wow.