Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, charli bby said:

okay so of the leaks we've had... who could she pen some of these to? Next Life could easily be a Rita Ora song, I can hear Zara Larsson singing Dance All Night

if she gave next life to anyone i could see it being taylor swift 

What are some messy moments you witnessed yourself at a charli concert? For me it has to be when someone bought the charli wig and everyone passed it around wearing it.

That's on superlice :lmao:

Nothing will beat the messiness of Marina concerts imo...

1 minute ago, DaddyATRL said:

Well I was at the infamous "I thought this fucking song was big in Germany!" gig at Melt!-Festival 2013. It was such a hot day and she gave her all lmfao. I wasn't such a huge stan like I am nowadays.

Please tell me she brought it up again in her 2019 German shows when she sang I love it :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, TRfaraway said:

redemption:defeated:

Not gonna lie - German crowds can be super boring but drill instructor XCX really got the crowd going. I slightly felt my age in comparison to the people around me (I'm turning 31 end of February) but that's not stopping me for getting my life :diva: 

My last concert before Miss Rona was Carly with Hannah Diamond as the opener which was such a good show. Almost a year ago :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

Well I was at the infamous "I thought this fucking song was big in Germany!" gig at Melt!-Festival 2013. It was such a hot day and she gave her all lmfao. I wasn't such a huge stan like I am nowadays.

Omg that legendary gig

6 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

Of course she did! 

God bless all of em 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, DaddyATRL said:

Not gonna lie - German crowds can be super boring but drill instructor XCX really got the crowd going. I slightly felt my age in comparison to the people around me (I'm turning 31 end of February) but that's not stopping me for getting my life :diva: 

My last concert before Miss Rona was Carly with Hannah Diamond as the opener which was such a good show. Almost a year ago :deadbanana:

We need an EP of Carly with Charli 

Bop queens

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, True Romance said:

page 4999.... 755405282674344056.gif?v=1

True Romance

XCX World mastered in HQ

What could it be? 

At this point I'm calling out the pressed DBREE boarder who claimed to leak the Janet album (then he ate his words saying he would just leak the HIFN outtakes), he wont do shit.