Fluorine

Charli XCX

That Tumblr post Madrigal posted said they also performed End of the World. I can't find it anywhere  :crossed:

Edit: Slightly off topic (regarding her rescheduling her tour & about the all-age shows) 

I was so fucking mad when she rescheduled like I've never been so mad at a singer in my life. I don't wanna be taken the wrong way, if she was sick, or her mom died, or something like that happened I would have been sympathetic, disappointed but not mad. But...you cancelled...to open...for Paramore??? Does anyone even listen to them anymore??? :biblio:  & then she said "I'll make it up to you guys"..um you wanna know what would make it up to us? Emelline/Art Bitch/!Franchesckaar!/14 signed CDs, photo op, & sign the rest of our shit. That would make it up to me. Just rescheduling isn't making it up. Not even making it even. She better do some good shit for us.  :smh: I swear to God...

& regarding the "holy shit please don't let my show be an all-ages" that's not very fair. I'm not 18. I'm a huge fan of her.Just because some of them will be fucktards Tumblr hipsters doesn't mean all of them will be. & if they are, who gives a shit? You're always gonna see someone obnoxious or annoying at a concert. I saw Ke$ha live in June. All ages. I saw grammas, kids, teenagers & people who were like 20-40. Wanna know who was the most annoying? The 20-40 year olds. Every.fucking.10.minutes. I had to get out of their fucking way so they could get another beer or piss. That was fucking annoying. I ended up having to sit back down & get out of their way about 8 times. & It wasn't just one person passing. Heaven's no. It would be 1-6 people at a time. At least if kids wanna pass they're short so you can look over them  :bop:

Just guys...chill. Let's all be nice. Even if  a lot of some people are stupid.  :candy:

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

That Tumblr post Madrigal posted said they also performed End of the World. I can't find it anywhere  :crossed:

You want a good End of the World performance? 

Try this one.

I LOVE this one, but the problem is I never get into the song, I just keep watching the first 16 seconds over and over.

Her siren song, man. Givin' Lana a run for her money.

X----into me, into you----X

You want a good End of the World performance? 

Try this one.

I LOVE this one, but the problem is I never get into the song, I just keep watching the first 16 seconds over and over.

Her siren song, man. Givin' Lana a run for her money.

I meant specifically the same show (I can't group the songs like "live" it has to be "Live at *enter stadium name* but thanks!  :hooker: I've been meaning to get some life stuff. So damn lazy  :facepalm: Lmao right? I've not listen to like any of her features...it always takes me forever... :ohno:

About the daily topic, I rather Mess between those 3 but I prefer Jungle... I dont get inti Gravity and Atomic is almost studio(and some people have the studio version so its gonna leak just like HH, CLD, etc).

And I hope that the news are a date for a single and its name

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

Flopping ass community.

I will choose Mess even though that's sacrificing a fictional opportunity for a rare studio (like, will we ever hear Gravity? I'm not optimistic).

And I predict a single announcement based on the timeline she proposed with her Paramore tour! Shiiiit if it happens right around Sky's single all will be well.

Easily 'Gravity', hands down. 

I'm putting my money that 'Mess' will surface on its own any way, and I doubt the studio recording of 'Atomic' could be anymore awesome....

Also, I don't believe a real studio version of the latter is circulating, though of course people are trying to pass a recording off as one...file next to 'Super Ultra' demos. :rip:

YAAAASSSS CHARLI YAAAAASSSSSS. THIS SOUNDS SO BOOOOTIFUL.

But rly, I'm super excited to get songs like I Love It from Charli!!!! I want some awesome dance songs with that punk "I dont give a shit" vibe! 

My only hope however is that this isn't her way of "selling out"... It's interesting that suddenly she's making an album so soon with singles that sound like I Love It after it got so successful... I hope the entire album isn't dumbed down from True Romance so she can cash in even more on the success writing I Love It got her. When she gave I Love it to Icona Pop she said it was because she couldn't envision a music video for it and it wasn't right for her... Why suddenly is a song written at the same time that is very similar right for her though? Why didn't she put it on her first record? 

I'm sort of playing devil's advocate a bit though and raising some questions. I don't necessarily think that this is the case. I think songs like I Love It didn't fit True Romance, but she kept some of them for a later album. This album she may just genuinely want to use songs like that. As long as the music is quality and not a complete 180 from True Romance in an attempt to get mainstream success I'll be thrilled I'm sure.

My only hope however is that this isn't her way of "selling out"... It's interesting that suddenly she's making an album so soon with singles that sound like I Love It after it got so successful... I hope the entire album isn't dumbed down from True Romance so she can cash in even more on the success writing I Love It got her. When she gave I Love it to Icona Pop she said it was because she couldn't envision a music video for it and it wasn't right for her... Why suddenly is a song written at the same time that is very similar right for her though? Why didn't she put it on her first record?

I'm pretty sure "You're the One" was written at that time, too!

Both Patrik Berger songs...LIKE MESS. I'M SO HAPPY SHE'S WILLING TO USE OLDER SONGS.

But why are the lyrics she posted on instagram giving me Save the Rhino vibes? :toofunny:

Omg I might be able to see her perform new songs when I see her in November  :hdu: