Hey did y’all know that um..

Spoiler

I don’t wanna get UP!!

I’m dreaming baby

I don’t wanna wake UP!!

Wanna layyyyyy wanna layyyyyyyy

Wanna layyyyyyyyy wanna layyyy

Right here with u!

Btw, I still have no idea which era Time & Envy and the Idea 3 scratch belong to? I’ve seen both titles placed under XCX World and/or Charli sessions so which is which?

And do we think Lightning is a Pop 2 outtake since it’s apparently from December 2017? She was working on Pop 2 up until the last minute so I think it’s highly possible.

The main reason I’m asking is because Charli said she only did one song with Sophie for ‘Charli’, so I don’t believe all 3 songs can be from the Charli sessions like it’s been said in some places… unless she isn’t counting the stuff she did immediately after Pop 2 (but idk why she wouldn’t since White Mercedes is from that time, for example).

I think it’s like this:

Lightning = Pop 2

Idea 3 = XCX World

Time & Envy = Charli

But I’d like some input plz!

1 minute ago, Kurt said:

Btw, I still have no idea which era Time & Envy and the Idea 3 scratch belong to? I’ve seen both titles placed under XCX World and/or Charli sessions so which is which?

And do we think Lightning is a Pop 2 outtake since it’s apparently from December 2017? She was working on Pop 2 up until the last minute so I think it’s highly possible.

The main reason I’m asking is because Charli said she only did one song with Sophie for ‘Charli’, so I don’t believe all 3 songs can be from the Charli sessions like it’s been said in some places… unless she isn’t counting the stuff she did immediately after Pop 2 (but idk why she wouldn’t since White Mercedes is from that time, for example).

I think it’s like this:

Lightning = Pop 2

Idea 3 = XCX World

Time & Envy = Charli

But I’d like some input plz!

i consider time & envy very early crash sessions before there was probably even a concept yet

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif