Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Desert lamp said:

Since nobody will ask for it I might as well: leak Bella's Up n Down in high quality, it's lower than YT rip quality

still quacking on her saying "dont you know? we go up we go down" its saur funny

Suckers conception is actually her most hectic release: 

•originally planned to visit India to do an Indian inspired album and or songs. 

•The concept later shifted to Ye-Ye pop as she was obsessed with Bridget Bardot, Gainsbourg etc -see Lub me Lub me(Valentine), Light it up?

•Later become a punk album recorded in anger after I love it-took only one month, most of which material was scrapped. 

•Then began a fusion between Pop and Punk where we see songs like London Queen, Break the rules etc. 

•Boom Clap come out and it was again changed-songs became a weird mish mash of Bubblegum pop and the Pop and punk concept. 

55 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

That’s actually such a cool idea and I hope she does that in the future omg :legend:

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

•The concept later shifted to Ye-Ye pop as she was obsessed with Bridget Bardot, Gainsbourg etc -see Lub me Lub me(Valentine), Light it up?

•Later become a punk album recorded in anger after I love it-took only one month, most of which material was scrapped. 

•Then began a fusion between Pop and Punk where we see songs like London Queen, Break the rules etc. 

•Boom Clap come out and it was again changed-songs became a weird mish mash of Bubblegum pop and the Pop and punk concept. 

forget the punk album leak the indian album outtakes :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 hours ago, Dima said:

Vernon remix next week 

so i think charli's like, gonna announce all of this at some point i rly don't know why you feel the need to keep doing this

X----into me, into you----X

27 minutes ago, monsterxcx said:

i'm still thinking about possible taxi release

i think taxi will always be iconic and all but like i highly doubt she'll ever bring it up again

xMcVPI7.jpg