Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, suckerpunch said:

says the one who makes a living out off selling artist upcoming songs, get a real job girl.

Upcoming makes very little money idk why you think that'd be my focus tbh?

I made more than you'll have made all week tonight alone from some scrapped EDM instrumentals so forgive me for not being DESPERATE to get a "real job"

honestly it was very weird that skyupsahl was even brought up in the first place nobody cares about your personal dramas please take it to dms or something if you actually wanna solve things

like i fucking hate sellers too but... was it really necessary to just bring her up

6 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

It's so obvious. First trying to get Abombnd and others to leak K&OL sessions then promoting your irrelevant SC snippet and then linking the Sky slandering Dbree upload on the Gaga thread (which Coloringbooks was trying to spread). Anyways this is unrelated to the thread

2 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

Upcoming makes very little money idk why you think that'd be my focus tbh?

I made more than you'll have made all week tonight alone from some scrapped EDM instrumentals so forgive me for not being DESPERATE to get a "real job"

We really don’t care about this drama y’all are having :true:

Feel free to take this to messages :true: