Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

@dance4u @ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww @-ing you for reference

i am in contact with them dont worry

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

128 kbps leaks we are back to 2008

literally like it sounds okay but is it that hard to give us that delicious 320? mayhaps even lossless?

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

5 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

:ma:

5 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

literally like it sounds okay but is it that hard to give us that delicious 320? mayhaps even lossless?

at this point leakers have reduced me to being a bitter old hag so i'm just gonna accept my 128 kbps leaks because i'd rather have this than tags plastered all over lossless quality versions

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

128 kbps properly coded are indeed pretty much ok imo (btw thanks for the sharing whoever you are) but yeah we are thirsty for 320 whenever it’s possible 

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

:ma:

at this point leakers have reduced me to being a bitter old hag so i'm just gonna accept my 128 kbps leaks because i'd rather have this than tags plastered all over a lossless quality versions

they did this with Problematique lol

we also need true romance title track

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, XCX Archivist said:

im not 100% sure she exists i think thats just a rumor

remove it from the tracker then :noparty:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

yall are saying we have all the bounce demos but im not finding the one im looking 4

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

3 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

yall are saying we have all the bounce demos but im not finding the one im looking 4

:noparty:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

can someone post an alt link of tables <3

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, XCX Archivist said:

thanks

i just was talking in THM helppp

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

theres no way this song is hifn, i think its definitely a pre-hifn demo for an early version of crash (i guess we could call it "sorry if i hurt you" since we know it was going to be called that?)

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx