Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

I’m very late but I been through it, I think CRASH executes its intentions as a solid basic well produced pop album perfectly

well yes i agree! tho i only listen to my rearranged version of the album. 

Spoiler

1. crash

2. new shapes

3. good ones

4. murder on the dancefloor

5. constant repeat

6. move me

7. you for me (crash edit)

8. sorry if i hurt you

9. lightning 

10. just one touch

11. baby

12. yuck

13. hcinnwinrn 

14. used to know me

15. twice

beg for you has sadly aged really badly i remember forcing myself to like it but constant repeat, lightning, yuck, siihy, twice… such classics & highlights

9 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

I’m very late but I been through it, I think CRASH executes its intentions as a solid basic well produced pop album perfectly

It’s that “assembled” and polished up, super commercial kind of pop music… just if it was good. :toofunny:

Even taking old hits and samples and reusing them in a completely obvious way, but it’s still somehow not even half as intrusive or corny like the ones that actually DO land in radio rotation.

It’s the Charli effect though… all of her more commercial-leaning stuff just has that little bit of something extra that makes it all the more enjoyable. :defeated:

I don't mean to diss Rina too hard, but how does she sound like the tacked on remix feature on the A.G. Cook remix instead of Vernon, like babe...

Charli makes great songs and has great features, how is this neither?

8 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

I don't mean to diss Rina too hard, but how does she sound like the tacked on remix feature on the A.G. Cook remix instead of Vernon, like babe...

Charli makes great songs and has great features, how is this neither?

Because rina sawayama is a model first and “vocalist” second. She brings nothing to music.

My guesses for the primavera setlist:

vroom vroom, track 10, speed drive, wtmi remix i definitely expect

personally hoping she‘ll premiere girl there cause ill be so gagged…. and at least one true romance song… pleek ms xcx… pleek:trisha:

15 minutes ago, reflecting said:

My guesses for the primavera setlist:

vroom vroom, track 10, speed drive, wtmi remix i definitely expect

personally hoping she‘ll premiere girl there cause ill be so gagged…. and at least one true romance song… pleek ms xcx… pleek:trisha:

Tbh I’d rather she keep Girl as an album deep cut because the song is really quite sonically “experimental” for what it’s worth and I’m afraid pre-releasing it as a performance or single before the album comes out will just stir up unnecessary controversy that will take the conversation away from the music.

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Because rina sawayama is a model first and “vocalist” second. She brings nothing to music.

I'm sorry icon this is your worst take I've seen

21 minutes ago, charli bby said:

What would a Charli Superbowl setlist look like?

Boom Clap, Fancy, probably Vroom Vroom, BIOYL/Track 10, Good Ones

2 hours ago, rollwithme said:

Tbh I’d rather she keep Girl as an album deep cut because the song is really quite sonically “experimental” for what it’s worth and I’m afraid pre-releasing it as a performance or single before the album comes out will just stir up unnecessary controversy that will take the conversation away from the music.

Thats true I can definitely see that! Though I think the controversy will come either way (and yes im 100% certain itll be on the album). Curious to see what the discourse will look like… Not that Im excited for it but I wanna know how the GP is gonna react to it

1 hour ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Any chance she'll do Heavy as a one off to suprise us like with WTMI?

Visions would be nice too since it was at one point the starting point of the album...

I would DIEEEEE if she did that…. But if she doesnt do wtmi again I dont know what I‘ll do… but it won‘t be good…:sky:

4 hours ago, charli bby said:

What would a Charli Superbowl setlist look like?

Boom Clap, Vroom Vroom, Speed Drive, I Love It, Hot In It, Unlock It, 1999, Blame It On Your Love (With elements of Track 10), Good Ones
With Boys, Beg For You and Fancy elements being thrown in during the mix

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900