Fluorine

Charli XCX

18 minutes ago, 1000p13nkballoons said:

it hasn’t even been two weeks since she first dropped a snippet and the alleged february 29th release date is less than a month away 😭😭😭 

5 weeks is way too long for a lead single imo

2 hours ago, Sis said:

Crash didnt have a song with the iconic ‘eh eh eh ex cee ex choli’ tag!? Will it make a come back????

The Beg for you remix did, so I assume she ditched it to match the comercial pop aspect of the album, where tagging is usually looked down upon, but she's (or at least her lead producer AG) not forgotten about it.

2 hours ago, 1000p13nkballoons said:

it hasn’t even been two weeks since she first dropped a snippet and the alleged february 29th release date is less than a month away 😭😭😭 

girl it’s Charli Xbox the song should’ve been out yesterday :oprah3: 

yall surprised that she announced a single 1 month prior to its release lol remember when she announced atap like 2 months before its release (if im not mistaken but like it took more than 1 month for sure)? Charli being Charli :girlbye:

2 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

if the video's not done, if the physical release isn't ready, if promo still needs to be lined up, then wait to announce it

im sure the mixed and mastered version is on her Google Drive and Miranda Bluetooths version is available too so she just has to hurry a tiny bit :awkney:

8 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

if the video's not done, if the physical release isn't ready, if promo still needs to be lined up, then wait to announce it

This should be a law codified in the constitution 

omg i had no idea twice bandsintown studio mix leaked oh wow this is gorgeous we were robbed of a hifn pt 2...

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

30 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

so how can hot trash like Flowers win a Grammy but revolutionary Charli can’t :bebe:

ain't it obvious? grammy mostly likes hot trash

plus i doubt charli ever submitted it lol