Fluorine

Charli XCX

14 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

i think she definitely had some work done during her month off but a facelift is a major surgery that takes ages to recover from, there's no way she had anything that invasive done. a lot can be accomplished with injectables which she's been doing for years but she may have recently had a temporal lift, more popularly known as a fox/cat eye lift which is basically when they pin the skin around your eyes/brows back and hide the scar in your hairline. she's also got a lot more volume around her cheekbones, it could be filler but it's not commonly used to provide structure in areas like that so she probably got implants as well. hard to say though, looking at some photos it could just be swelling

There’s never been any evidence she’s had injections, she’s had fat treatments which we’ve seen documented. She’s complained about her chin on and off and it still looks the same- I doubt she’s done anything yet. 

she look different or off in some of the images because she’s bleached her brows.

5 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

There’s never been any evidence she’s had injections, she’s had fat treatments which we’ve seen documented. She’s complained about her chin on and off and it still looks the same- I doubt she’s done anything yet. 

she look different or off in some of the images because she’s bleached her brows.

she’s confirmed she gets botox, i don’t find it unlikely that she gets minor amounts of filler for volume maintenance as well. fat treatments are also injectables lol.

celebrities often change their hair to distract from procedures they’ve had done which may be one reason for the bleach brows. i’m not even talking about those photos though, you can’t look at photos like this or the ones in the blue dress and say her cheekbones don’t look more accentuated. again it could just be swelling but the fact that she just took a month off and shes on 360 brat talking about a thread lift pretty much confirms that she had work done lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/C227x4XPUAX/?igsh=MXZzM2xqcGNrbGhubw==

15 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

she’s confirmed she gets botox, i don’t find it unlikely that she gets minor amounts of filler for volume maintenance as well. fat treatments are also injectables lol.

celebrities often change their hair to distract from procedures they’ve had done which may be one reason for the bleach brows. i’m not even talking about those photos though, you can’t look at photos like this or the ones in the blue dress and say her cheekbones don’t look more accentuated. again it could just be swelling but the fact that she just took a month off and shes on 360 brat talking about a thread lift pretty much confirms that she had work done lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/C227x4XPUAX/?igsh=MXZzM2xqcGNrbGhubw==

When did she confirmed she gets Botox? Honestly if you look at recentish photos of her head you can see subtle forehead lines from movement like most people in their 20s so it seems kinda pointless. I don’t see how asking about a “technically” non plastic surgery treatment means she gets work done otherwise.

There’s also photos from the super love set where her cheekbones look bigger, angles and all.

It seems like Atlantic is trying to replicate the Crash release schedule by teasing the lead single a month before its release

and that means XCX6 isn't dropping until Aug/Sept......................................

Spoiler

Trisha Paytas Crying GIFs | Tenor

9 minutes ago, twitter said:

It seems like Atlantic is trying to replicate the Crash release schedule by teasing the lead single a month before its release

and that means XCX6 isn't dropping until Aug/Sept......................................

Reveal hidden contents

Trisha Paytas Crying GIFs | Tenor

Please no

I wish she would at least stay consistent with giving us info on this dumb community text thing like she attempted to do last week

but I guess she’s consistently inconsistent and we’re back to hearing nothing except for a few random bits of info throughout the rest of the month