Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 minutes ago, twitter said:

Do we think there is anyyy possibility the album is dropping 2/23 and boiler room is doubling as an album release party 

I too had this thought 🧐 … it’s all seeming like a lot coming out all at once.

23 minutes ago, twitter said:

Do we think there is anyyy possibility the album is dropping 2/23 and boiler room is doubling as an album release party 

I wish but even if hell froze over I’d think this theory wouldn’t work because von dutch would need to be released first

13 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I wish but even if hell froze over I’d think this theory wouldn’t work because von dutch would need to be released first

Von Dutch dropping tonight, the addison rae remix on Monday, music video Wednesday, boiler room thursday, album friday 

:xgiggle:

24 minutes ago, twitter said:

Von Dutch dropping tonight, the addison rae remix on Monday, music video Wednesday, boiler room thursday, album friday 

:xgiggle:

i've seen some delusional people here but this takes the cake

1 hour ago, twitter said:

i said the the other day that it’s gonna be a suprise drop and come out the day after von dutch…

if other people are speculating this i wouldn’t be surprised if we’re on the right track

hey i don't go on this thread to often so sorry if this has already been talked about but do we know any other songs/titles that are gonna be on this album besides von dutch?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

a comment on her latest post ‘Hey Charli love your work but when you posted “who wants boiler room tickets” with a link that made us sign up for a community app and also give our Whatsapp data, only for it to have nothing to do with the boiler room. That violated gdpr. Kind of unfair that our data was leveraged with the false advertising of it having anything to do with boiler room when in reality it ended up only being good for you sending us TikTok’s. I understand this was an attempt to garner interest in the event but this was misleading and potentially illegal. Would love if maybe you and your team didn’t do that again. Angels shouldn’t mislead and mined for data’

15 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

a comment on her latest post ‘Hey Charli love your work but when you posted “who wants boiler room tickets” with a link that made us sign up for a community app and also give our Whatsapp data, only for it to have nothing to do with the boiler room. That violated gdpr. Kind of unfair that our data was leveraged with the false advertising of it having anything to do with boiler room when in reality it ended up only being good for you sending us TikTok’s. I understand this was an attempt to garner interest in the event but this was misleading and potentially illegal. Would love if maybe you and your team didn’t do that again. Angels shouldn’t mislead and mined for data’

JC

25 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

please not this ending with charlotte being sued :deadbanana:

sgopYhV.gif