Fluorine

Charli XCX

21 hours ago, numbxers said:

does anyone have heard of this unreleased ever? https://dbree.org/v/b90c18

heard it a few months ago when somebody uploaded it there and said it was a N1A scrapped song but ive never heard it

Difficult to say whether it's real. The instrumental is EASYFUN's Blink, so it could just be the vocals of another unreleased song with worse production slapped on Blink or an actual recording/demo for Blink.

I personally doubt it, the only songs we have of her with only EASYFUN production are Speed Drive, Von Dutch and maybe LA and a version of bullets (if AG wasn't on those versions yet), all from way after 2016-2017. She seems to enjoy working with EASYFUN more these days but in those days she used him mostly as a secondary producer, so I doubt the validity.

Though I'd love to be proven wrong by a leak of the track...

2 hours ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Difficult to say whether it's real. The instrumental is EASYFUN's Blink, so it could just be the vocals of another unreleased song with worse production slapped on Blink or an actual recording/demo for Blink.

I personally doubt it, the only songs we have of her with only EASYFUN production are Speed Drive, Von Dutch and maybe LA and a version of bullets (if AG wasn't on those versions yet), all from way after 2016-2017. She seems to enjoy working with EASYFUN more these days but in those days she used him mostly as a secondary producer, so I doubt the validity.

Though I'd love to be proven wrong by a leak of the track...

oh didn't know that was easyfun's song, thanks !!! and SAME.. as an idea, without the discord noises, sounds like it could be a good song, I think someone said after that file in dbree that sounds Ai, hope not so it leaks T.T and I don't know why, I'd like to like your post and I'm new here but everytime I try to like a post it says 'Oops there's been an error' idk

6 hours ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

need dima to leak the unfinished xcx world photoshoot aka the pizza delivery service and strip club and shark pool or whatever

WAIT WHAT.. I only thought there was the skyscrapper thing, the pink silky room, the iceberg, the ass in mirror and her in curls giving cunt... 

3 hours ago, numbxers said:

WAIT WHAT.. I only thought there was the skyscrapper thing, the pink silky room, the iceberg, the ass in mirror and her in curls giving cunt... 

according to the XCX manifesto, Charli did other shoots for the era. I get so angry when I remember that XCX World was really functional up to a certain point with finished songs, photoshoots, and well-thought rollouts for  promo… the gay apocalypse 

Unpopular opinion maybe but I’m glad everything with XCX world happened the way it did. I mean it’s really sad for Charli obviously, but if it had been released properly we may have never gotten Number 1 Angel, so a second mixtape never would have happened, and her entire trajectory as an artist would have changed. We’ve been so well fed as fans with smash after smash after smash (minus self titled) and that may never have happened otherwise.

Plus, while we missed out on the full XCX World campaign, we still have all the songs in HQ, some with multiple versions, and tons of photos and visuals. That all makes the secret/cult classic/fan experience way more fun imo, especially now that Charles has come around to it.

15 minutes ago, paltargeist said:

Unpopular opinion maybe but I’m glad everything with XCX world happened the way it did. I mean it’s really sad for Charli obviously, but if it had been released properly we may have never gotten Number 1 Angel, so a second mixtape never would have happened, and her entire trajectory as an artist would have changed. We’ve been so well fed as fans with smash after smash after smash (minus self titled) and that may never have happened otherwise.

Plus, while we missed out on the full XCX World campaign, we still have all the songs in HQ, some with multiple versions, and tons of photos and visuals. That all makes the secret/cult classic/fan experience way more fun imo, especially now that Charles has come around to it.

The album aged for me, I don’t remember anything but Bounce, Taxi, I Wanna Be With U and Waterfall. I’m glad her music got more experimental but I also am glad we didn’t have to share that album with anyone but ourselves. 

8 hours ago, numbxers said:

i heard from an oomf who was a friends with a hacker and that there was unfinished vfx photoshoots - i’m no longer in contact with that person sadly <\3

3 hours ago, Galactic said:

The album aged for me, I don’t remember anything but Bounce, Taxi, I Wanna Be With U and Waterfall. I’m glad her music got more experimental but I also am glad we didn’t have to share that album with anyone but ourselves. 

Down like Whoa/Woah aged like milk

8 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

according to the XCX manifesto, Charli did other shoots for the era. I get so angry when I remember that XCX World was really functional up to a certain point with finished songs, photoshoots, and well-thought rollouts for  promo… the gay apocalypse 

to be fair! the xcx manifesto was a list of ideas for the marketing campaign. it just so happened that some of those ideas turned out to be used for the photoshoot. unless someone else has information i dont have, we dont know if everything in the manifesto was used for photoshoots

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

14 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

to be fair! the xcx manifesto was a list of ideas for the marketing campaign. it just so happened that some of those ideas turned out to be used for the photoshoot. unless someone else has information i dont have, we dont know if everything in the manifesto was used for photoshoots

i know there was at least 2 other concepts shot but that was it - there was even the shot from charli’s old apartment from the costume fitting of charli in a gold jumpsuit which was used the robot club outfit

6 hours ago, mmarrythenight said:

Down like Whoa/Woah aged like milk

shit take babes, DLW is easily one of my favourites from that album :read: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

maybe she realised we were getting annoyed lmao

she definitely got a text from either kim or sam, warning her about the whole Unholy hype that died down because of the 2 month long teasing :eartha:

i LOVE xcx world but that would've tanked so bad… the reviews would rip her to shreds the moment they hear "working like a young kardashian". just look at the reception bounce got after jimmy kimmel… it was hell. truly a career ender if it got released