Fluorine

Charli XCX

29 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the mixing and mastering of Von Dutch is kinda bad tbh :awkney:

like i genuinely hope they fix this before the official release because it’ll slap a lot harder in clubs and on speakers when they do fix it 

5 minutes ago, imbennett said:

i really would've liked a second verse or at least a second vocal take??? i'm kinda upset:noparty:

Same omg. The original song is better. I had high hopes bc i love yeah yeah sm. That altered my 10yo brain chemistry 

the song is actually terrific but it would hit way harder if this was my first time hearing it, regardless i will be one of the 3,209 streams. depending on the music video and album date all could be forgiven. june is late but realistic, if it’s actually in august like some are saying then she needs a literal intervention

1 hour ago, twitter said:

The August rumor can't be true... like there is NO way....

Why wouldn't they release Charli's most club-centric album before June for pride month? She's literally performing songs from the album at Primavera on June 1st!

same thing as lorde releasing solar power at the end of agust

2 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

same thing as lorde releasing solar power at the end of agust

But Charli doesn't live in the southern hemisphere. Give us a SUMMER RELEASE

IM UR NUMBER 1 LIFE! VON DUTCH CULT CLASSIC IN UR EARDRUMS! terminator-fence.gif

I know you fags are all shaking ur asses COME ONNNN :beyonce: UR NUMBER 1 UR NUMBER 1 UR NUMBER 1 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

360_brat for a title is barbaric i was really hoping she wouldn’t go there. taking some solace in the fact that there could be an extended club mix on friday

Is that really the title or just her tagging it 360_brat because its an account/community "exclusive" vinyl

I mean it's fun but I think she shouldn't have posted a snippet that gave away the full song :toofunny: The first teaser is all she should have done

It's a good song though, I wouldn't say its whelming or mid etc