Fluorine

Charli XCX

48 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

but if charli was singing it all of yall would be like "YASSSS MAWMAWWWWWWWW MY WIG IS IN ASIAAAA" ... .. . . .. . .' . . just saying

Its not her singing thats the problem, this bitch can't find the beat... 

11 hours ago, imbennett said:

i don't think that's delusional at all honestly i could totally see it being troye and charli headlining with addison opening,  especially w addison mentioning her "debut" in the remix

That's been the rumor for a couple months now

2 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

is the remix out?

Addison teased that it's coming out Friday (in 13 hours) but charli hasn't said anything ... :noparty:

15 hours ago, Galactic said:

Is [that place] dead for y’all too?

Works for me, but I have to go through a VPN to hit it. Can't upload anything though, but I can search things.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

8 minutes ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

i kind of wanna start listening to her so many ppl say good stuff abt her but idk how to start

I think that best starting points to get into her are Pop 2, True Romance, How I'm Feeling Now (I personally recommend this one the most, It's my personal favourite) and the Vroom Vroom Ep. 

If you enjoy enjoy some experimental cunty electronically-tinged pop you most definitely will love Pop 2 and the Vroom Vroom EP

if you appreciate the traditional pop sensibilities but still like some alternative edge to keep the things special and interesting you should go with True Romance 

if you like electronic music but want the lyrics to have a more personal angle how I'm feeling now is where you go

3 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

where can I hear it? is it the same with the ????? track?

Yeah its the same.. i cant tell you where it is ofc but im sure you’ll stumble upon it. Its giving old video game vibes

I just hope there’s a remix album that includes the remixes from the boiler room teaser snippets

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

24 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

Yeah its the same.. i cant tell you where it is ofc but im sure you’ll stumble upon it. Its giving old video game vibes

I just hope there’s a remix album that includes the remixes from the boiler room teaser snippets

I have already downloaded the ????? and it really sounds like a remix to me

hearing the ????? track and comparing it to the first ever snippet of the song we got back to that ''album 6 I guess'' IG post, the beat sounds quite different and the ''right now'' vocal samples which are all over the first tease we got are nowhere to be heard in the ????? track

also the fact that the first taste we ever got from VD was the instrumental of a remix is kind of sayin something me thinks

I actually don't think the remix is coming tomorrow bc wouldn't it already be available in Australia? Unless they're doing a simultaneous global release but idk...

idk... charlotte has been so unpredictable this entire era ... idk

18 minutes ago, twitter said:

I actually don't think the remix is coming tomorrow bc wouldn't it already be available in Australia? Unless they're doing a simultaneous global release but idk...

idk... charlotte has been so unpredictable this entire era ... idk

Well she just proved you wrong.. im sure youll get the tiktok link in the community messages soon

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

7 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

4321 see ya later crazy girl shit gonna go spring breakers :burn:

If only she’d come to her senses