Fluorine

Charli XCX

wait Charli likes us Angels to fit every era she's in so this specific era what she wants is me to start being a fucking ungrateful cunt and demanding the second single even before the VD remix is available on streaming on my country just for me to be considered a ''brat''?

that's easy I already do that!

this truly is MY FUCKING ERA

24 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

streaming i got it (24hr album demo) :defeated:

I was just listening to this album today. Do you think any of the songs will make it onto Brat? I think Dreams would fit pretty well 

1 minute ago, twitter said:

The spotify link was posted on GagaDaily 9 hours ago why did no one here make any noise like hello???

my ass was DEAD ASLEEP sorry

6 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

Works for me, but I have to go through a VPN to hit it. Can't upload anything though, but I can search things.

Someone posted that they were leaking Out of Control by Gaga next week on her birthday and since then the post is gone and the site got hacked 

1 hour ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

wait Charli likes us Angels to fit every era she's in so this specific era what she wants is me to start being a fucking ungrateful cunt and demanding the second single even before the VD remix is available on streaming on my country just for me to be considered a ''brat''?

that's easy I already do that!

this truly is MY FUCKING ERA

I tried doing that in a post and tagged #brat and everyone thought I was being serious and got defensive