Fluorine

Charli XCX

just downloaded the ????? track on HQ and I'm 100% sure these SFX belong in a remix, I'm sure it is one

her putting out the instrumental of the album version god knows how long before it gets released (the teasing we got for the MV she was filming last week really makes me feel the next single is gonna be Mean Girls) seems a bit off to me

I love the last half of the remix but in the first part the verse lyrics don’t really flow as well as I was expecting? it sort of sounds like a demo in which they just sung some random lines to change later (sorry)

19 hours ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

i kind of wanna start listening to her so many ppl say good stuff abt her but idk how to start

I haven't listened to pre-Vroom Vroom Charli, but if you want to check out her more experimental stuff, I'd recommend starting with Number 1 Angel as a bridge between convential pop, electronic music and "hyperpop". Then check out Pop2 and then Vroom Vroom, that EP was way too experimental for me when I first heard it, but now I love it. From there just go in order but be sure to not skip the 2018-2019 droplets era and XCX World.

Use this tracker to check out XCX World as well as her other unreleased. Most of her best work has a star next to it. Sadly some links did expire, which will be fixed eventually, but a lot of the songs exist on Soundcoud and YT if you want to listen to them.

Where have yall listened to ?????? sorry if It was in the previous pages, it's been a while since I checked the forum for the last time lmao

5 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

after hearing the VD remix instrumental the ????? track fucking shouts ''I'M A REMIX''

I really hpe that's the case!! The version she teased when she was planning the listening party is my fav teaser from BRAT

6 minutes ago, weam said:

I really hpe that's the case!! The version she teased when she was planning the listening party is my fav teaser from BRAT

tbh I think that both these versions are remixes 

I think that the version she played on the Boiler Room set is gonna be the closest one to the album version

I think that because when Charli was DJ-ing on Party Girl while she most definitely wasn't just hitting play to the album versions of the songs she wasn't altering them that much either

for example Spring Breakers was only slightly sped-up and had some SOPHIE samples on it but nothing more than that

the other reason that makes me think that is the fact the ''right now'' vocal samples which are all over both the Boiler Room version and the IG post ''album 6 I guess snippet'' are nowhere to be heard in both the ????? track and the 360-brat snippet (which is most definitely a remix cause you can see her adding more "GIRLS" adlibs on during the video.)

I'm getting desperate for ????? too. I keep forgetting the VD7" + USB I ordered are not being shipped until the album ships and I don't wanna wait that long. 

just got my usb and vinyl

locking in and inserting usb in laptop for maximum ???? pleasure NOW :keyboard:

also i would advise not asking for links to released material idk if its allowed in this case... :omg2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23