Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, Charli SEX said:

seems to add more credibility to the august 2nd release date cuz it was just about a two month gap from that performance to the ‘charli’ release.

nah, the equivalent of the Charli Pitchfork festival performance for this era is the Primavera performance which is happening in the 1st of June so as the gap between the Pitchfork performance and the release of Charli was less than a month (54 days to be exact) that means July. a July release also matches with the Crash rollout replica Atlantic seems to be following. First single (February), two month gap, second single (April), two month gap, third single (June) and then without a month gap like it was one Crash (cause brat surely won't be as commercial as Crash so Atlantic will have no reason to take a full month gap for it and cause it sounds logical with the dates we have so far) and some promotional tracks on the start of July before the album comes out in the latter half of the month

after all she told on Billboard on the 7th of March after the cover art reveal and the spread of the August 2th rumor has spread (Charli XCX On Being A Powerhouse, Performing New Song & More | Billboard Women in Music 2024 (youtube.com ) that she hadn't decided the release date yet so the the rumor was just a pile of crap

i snatched tickets for the são paulo event but immediately canceled them when i realized i was gonna pay overpriced tickets for a dj set — and would have to get a plane + hotel reservations on top of it... i love charli but oh well lets see if she plays at primavera sound at the end of the year

I don't think we're getting Boiler Room soon. They're barely uploading sets from December 2023 this upcoming Wednesday, so we might not get it until end of May at the earliest??

I don't if I will ever be capable of forgiving Charli for not putting the Boiler Room set out today

20 minutes ago, paltargeist said:

She is going to hell for not releasing the boiler room today…

I'll see her there I guess

15 minutes ago, twitter said:

I don't think we're getting Boiler Room soon. They're barely uploading sets from December 2023 this upcoming Wednesday, so we might not get it until end of May at the earliest??

15 minutes ago, twitter said:

On an IG post which was uploaded back on the 24th of February they said that ''The full broadcast is coming very soon''. This was on the official Boiler Room TV IG. I don't think that they would write something such as this if the set is gonna get uploaded like 3 months away.

this day still has some hours left after all. tbh her giving us a taste of what the tour will be like by giving us Party Girl sounds lit and so slay of hers. pls don't disappoint us Charlotte 

28 minutes ago, twitter said:

I'm 90% sure this is not the full tour, just gigs leading up to the album release. I really think she's touring arenas really soon

no she’s just homophobic at this point 

There were only 7 dates and 3 of them were DJ sets. Chicago was on a Wednesday which is very homophobic. I refuse to believe this is the full tour.

3wfdxRk.jpeg

1 minute ago, MrE said:

There were only 7 dates and 3 of them were DJ sets. Chicago was on a Wednesday which is very homophobic. I refuse to believe this is the full tour.

i think charli is focused on having intimate novelty parties with this albumz. i think she’s aiming for the PARTYGIRL sets to be the sought after iconic gigs ie. exchange, pop 2, all eras 

9 minutes ago, soccermom4life said:

I was a fool to think the text would be widespread regardless of proximity to venue and I’m so sad I missed out on tickets

Yep I’m so exhausted from being annoyed with this era :dorothy3:

9 minutes ago, soccermom4life said:

can’t be excited when the rollout is SH*T. Being vague to the detriment of people missing out isn’t cute

i mean they’re tiny shows in a few cities, most of everyone “missed out”

just wait for the actual tour idk