Fluorine

Charli XCX

i haven’t gotten a text yet but i just know that she’s gonna send one of the final two track names to me exclusively :smile: im about to be in the knurrrr

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, Veinsineon said:

As someone who never signed up for her text messages / tiktok chain FILL ME IN…

As someone who has signed up for her text messages, I can’t fill you in because I never got anything :tiffany3:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

As someone who never signed up for her text messages / tiktok chain FILL ME IN…

She's sending texts with links to voice memos of her saying song titles from the album. So far she's revealed 13 out of the 15 songs. 

Not everyone is receiving all the same voice memos so we're trying to put all the pieces together.

Spoiler

I haven't received any of the voice memos :crai:

it's wild that, of the people who frequent this godforsaken website, exactly no one here has gotten a text so far. charles, we're your most rabid fans, whyyyy :rollin:

1 hour ago, ethelcain said:

Girl why u always in artists threads being delusional :eartha: first the Ethel thread now this

lmao i literally just said this because it seems we have most of the tracklist from 360 community texts fyi tuned in tammy 

Yall, people r only getting one text, and they are staggered hours apart.. It’s not “a mess” it’s literally just a fun way to get the community engaged by sending everyone a different title at different times then we share what we get. So if ur actually signed up im sure youll get sent a title, since there’s still 2 more tracks that havent been revealed. When U get it just report back and let us know what U got.

26 minutes ago, hypersalad said:

it's wild that, of the people who frequent this godforsaken website, exactly no one here has gotten a text so far. charles, we're your most rabid fans, whyyyy :rollin:

?? I've gotten like 90% of them.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶