Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Charli SEX said:

Yall, people r only getting one text, and they are staggered hours apart.. It’s not “a mess” it’s literally just a fun way to get the community engaged by sending everyone a different title at different times then we share what we get. So if ur actually signed up im sure youll get sent a title, since there’s still 2 more tracks that havent been revealed. When U get it just report back and let us know what U got.

Reporting back to let u know I got 0 texts :flop:

17 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I don’t see her calling that song “mean girls” lol. I’m sure that what we’ve heard in the boiler room set is probably just part of a song like 365 or 360.

3 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Reporting back to let u know I got 0 texts :flop:

reporting back to let you know that the last track is in fact titled mean girls. :teehee:

8 minutes ago, hypersalad said:

so what's next are we gonna get the release date one letter/number at a time

don't quote me but i heard club classics/b2b come out tomorrow at 12est, so i assume with that we'll get tracklist and release date

1 minute ago, imbennett said:

don't quote me but i heard club classics/b2b come out tomorrow at 12est, so i assume with that we'll get tracklist and release date

it would make sense! she's supposed to appear on bbc radio 1 at 6pm UK time tomorrow. would love if the album date came with the club classics/b2b release

So after brat she's not going to birth another album but a baby and the baby is gonna be hers because she thinks about it all the time!