Fluorine

Charli XCX

The "debate" has been way too drawn out so I don't have much to say, except to add as further evidence of label control all of the alvum push backs...

If everything was really what Charli wanted and not what was going to sell, why did the album suddenly get a bunch of delays when she started getting big with fancy and boom clap?

Also in retrospect can we laugh at the bs excuse she gave that one of the delays was so that people could see that the album was way different and more punk than Boom Clap before it was released lol...

Edit: ok one more thing though, "sell out" moves don't always indicate label control I suppose... There's a certain unknown about how much Charli gave into scrapping her creative vision to make more money... Which honestly isn't something I can blame her for. But it says something about the kind of "artist" a person is.

The "debate" has been way too drawn out so I don't have much to say, except to add as further evidence of label control all of the alvum push backs...

If everything was really what Charli wanted and not what was going to sell, why did the album suddenly get a bunch of delays when she started getting big with fancy and boom clap?

Also in retrospect can we laugh at the bs excuse she gave that one of the delays was so that people could see that the album was way different and more punk than Boom Clap before it was released lol...

You mean the one where she said that "oh boom clap is so big and huge and i want to promote that rn so i'll put the album a few months" excuse? :lmao: I remember being pissed off back then

lABVyGE.png

That moment you realise you actually like the songs more than you thought cause you have a hard time choosing your faves...

1. "Caught in the Middle" (barely can't listen to it anymore though cause it reminds me of an ex-boyfriend)

2. "Doing It"

3. "Sucker"

1. Breaking Up

2. Famous

3. Need Ur Love

I think.

Some days its..

1. Famous

2. Sucker

3. Doing It

idk it's such a good album idk man :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

Need Ur Luv

Famous

Body of My Own

It was actually incredibly easy for me. I think these 3 tracks are really better than the others (for me).

Shame on yall for nobody else including BOMO... Most punk and one of the most genuine songs on the album tbh.

Ughhh I was going to see Charli in 2 weeks and she cancelled the show today! Its ironic bc I was just planning out what i was going to make for her this time and getting all excited about the show earlier today  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: This is the 2nd time she's cancelled a show I was super excited to go to in the span of 2 months  :(

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Ughhh I was going to see Charli in 2 weeks and she cancelled the show today! Its ironic bc I was just planning out what i was going to make for her this time and getting all excited about the show earlier today  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: This is the 2nd time she's cancelled a show I was super excited to go to in the span of 2 months  :(

I'm sorry! That really sucks :(

Nothing scares me anymore.

Yesterday I was in a JCPenney and Famous came on and I was really surprised.

Another random comment: whenever You're the One comes on in shuffle the beginning ALWAYS takes me to another place. Like idk but the beginning always seems to get me hyped/pumped af

And as for my trinity of Sucker songs: I haven't listened to Sucker in months but based off memory Hanging Around, and idk maybe Doing It (without Rita Ora obv) and Gold Coins. Perhaps Famous instead of Doing it or Gold Coins. It really just depends on my mood.

Nothing scares me anymore.