Fluorine

Charli XCX

update: It sounds good, the vocals are a little low but it's definitely an easy fix for one of our audio experts on here

it's on livebootlegconcert.blogspot

BzhmW.png

Do we know song names from punk album?

Yeah! Mow The Lawn and... Mow The Lawn. :awkney: Maybe Breaking Up too? Or am I wrong? I mean, the demo version sounds more punk than the one on Sucker.

Probably Allergic To Love too. 

lABVyGE.png

YS: Will there be any covers? You’ve done “Money” in the show in the past.

CX: Yeah, I’m gonna do Bloodhound Gang, “The Bad Touch.” You know that song? “You and me baby ain’t nothing but mammals/ So let’s do it like they do on the Discovery Channel.” [laughs]

YS: Wow! Is that a long time favorite?

CX: Yeah I used to sing it in the playground when I was 7, weirdly enough! I just thought it would be like a funny, dumb song to cover!

-----

YS: SOPHIE debuted some of those songs he’s worked on with you at the PC Music Pop Cube event in Brooklyn in May, and people were really excited to hear them. There were even titles reported at the time, like “Let’s Ride” and “Throw It Up.” Were those even accurate titles, and is that stuff that is going to be on the record?

CX: The titles weren’t accurate, but yeah some of that stuff is definitely gonna be part of the next record, for sure.

----

YS: You sound so excited about that next record. Is it gonna be before the end of the year? Or not until next year?

CX: Possibly, possibly. I can’t promise, I’m kind of aiming for that. But I don’t know if that will happen.

-----

https://www.yahoo.com/style/charli-xcx-interview-fashion-charli-xcx-performs-124660280473.html

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

SHE GOT A MONEY GUN THO :flutter: i can't wait to see videos from this tour!

AHHHHH it might be this year :crying2:

but she said that it MIGHT be this year, soooOOOOOO, maybe :crying: unless it ends up being another True Romance/SUCKER mess. :toofunny: all of her shit gets pushed back, sadly.

lABVyGE.png

SHE GOT A MONEY GUN THO :flutter: i can't wait to see videos from this tour!

but she said that it MIGHT be this year, soooOOOOOO, maybe :crying: unless it ends up being another True Romance/SUCKER mess. :toofunny: all of her shit gets pushed back, sadly.

I wouldn't count on it this year tbh because Sucker was out in Dec 2014 and the UK didn't get it until Feb 2015

She'd be wise to wait until next summer honestly with a WW release date, her label would be insane to let her release 2 albums in 1 year

BzhmW.png

Yeah! Mow The Lawn and... Mow The Lawn. :awkney: Maybe Breaking Up too? Or am I wrong? I mean, the demo version sounds more punk than the one on Sucker.

Probably Allergic To Love too. 

Do you have "Breaking Up" demo?

Charli XCX – Sucker (Track List One)

1. O.K.

2. Break the Rules

3. Seronja

4. Mow the Lawn

5. London Queen

6. Boom Clap

7. Make Believe

8. ?? (feat. Wiz Khalifa)

9. Need Your Love (later retitled Need Ur Luv)

10. Hangin’ Around (later retitled Hanging Around)

11. Gold Coins

12. Breaking Up

13. Light It Up

14. Hey Molly!

15. Sucker (Hidden Track)

“O.K.”, “Seronja”, “Mow the Lawn”, “Make Believe”, “Light It Up” & “Hey Molly!”

nHYlpK3S.png

completely wrong. Sucker as a hidden track when it's the title track?

O.K. was never for her album which is why it's on Madeon's

Seronja was totally made up

The source that originally put that on wiki was unverifiable, but prove me wrong I guess

BzhmW.png

London Queen & Breaking Up were confirmed for the punk album. She had talked about a song with Rivers for it so probably Hanging Around, and I think Gold Coins as well was meant for the punk album (might be wrong on that one) + Mow that Lawn

1. O.K.

2. Break the Rules

3. Seronja

4. Mow the Lawn

5. London Queen

6. Boom Clap

7. Make Believe

8. ?? (feat. Wiz Khalifa)

9. Need Your Love (later retitled Need Ur Luv)

10. Hangin’ Around (later retitled Hanging Around)

11. Gold Coins

12. Breaking Up

13. Light It Up

14. Hey Molly!

15. Sucker (Hidden Track)

Yeah, no, that tracklist is fake.

I don't think anyone has the demo; he's probably referring to the original music video which the directors posted a preview of on Instagram

This, yeah. Here's the snippet, for those of you who haven't heard it. https://instagram.com/p/wH670_vG4Y/

London Queen & Breaking Up were confirmed for the punk album. She had talked about a song with Rivers for it so probably Hanging Around, and I think Gold Coins as well was meant for the punk album (might be wrong on that one) + Mow that Lawn

Yeah, I completely forgot about London Queen. Gold Coins would fit too. I'm gonna make a mini punk EP or smth with the rumored tracks.

lABVyGE.png

Do you guys know any info on the songs "Soda Pop" and "I'm Not Sorry"?

registered around the time True Romance was released, Gary Go and Ludwig Goransson worked on it

a fan tweeted Ludwig who said it might be released in the future and had no idea it was registered

on an unrelated note, Charli is created as writing part of Classic Man by Jidenna, her Gwen songs are all registered and Atomic was registered sometime right before the Doing It remix was logged

BzhmW.png