Fluorine

Charli XCX

If this is her that would mean she would have to spy on here a lot which kinda wouldn't suprise me considering all the leaks

Kind of shocked that nothing has happened on the part of her label to stop the leaks or anything.

redline

OK, my life is 99% complete now that we have a studio version of "Mess" but it's not the same version as the one in the snippet so could that please get leaked as well so my life will be 100% complete as it should be?

:defeated:

I wonder if her and her label are keeping quiet because they don't want to fan the flames. I bet they're in crisis mode probably trying to rush release the album or something before the whole thing leaks.

On a side note, I know a lot of artist do things via email, but does no one find it odd that she has all these songs just sitting in her email? I know a lot of artists only use physical hard drives to prevent this from happening, and Charli has had problems with leaks before, why does she have all this stuff just there?