Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok goodnight girlsssss hope there's tons of leaks tonight but I'm sure that's not happening...

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

wow omg thanks for leaking this!!!!! Choli's best song 

dUgUoVq.gif

FUCK ITS NO ANGEL JESUS CHRIST FINALLY 

to any of the lovely guests here with us this evening, do any of you happen to have any unleaked xbox songs? If so hurry the fuck up and make an account and come talk to us 

y'all probably already heard this but im so wet rn (it's a burn rubber instrumental [fanmade i think???]) https://dbr.ee/IQzM

dUgUoVq.gif

It's real! It's just the Jimmy Edgar remix/edit/ver (another producer who has done a few shows and collabs with Sophie). It also doesn't have Sarah Bonito's vocals (Sarah originally recorded the song Charli literally just sings over Sarah's vocals live lmao, wasn't a Charli track in the first place). It was played in some mix except some fan extended this mix.

It's real! It's just the Jimmy Edgar remix/edit/ver (another producer who has done a few shows and collabs with Sophie). It also doesn't have Sarah Bonito's vocals (Sarah originally recorded the song Charli literally just sings over Sarah's vocals live lmao, wasn't a Charli track in the first place). It was played in some mix except some fan extended this mix.

i wish enough people cared enough about sarah bonito to leak it ugh

dUgUoVq.gif

omggggg I did not know Sarah was the vocals ...where my KKB stans at?