Fluorine

Charli XCX

@leakers if party for you isn't being released i am literally begging you to intervene please save me some emotional distress

I have a feeling that one might be saved for A. G.'s album because she's never performed it, it's just been played at DJ sets a.f.a.i.k. Think it's just Nylon & the Lightning Lipgloss Life set, both of which A. G. DJed. 

I don't care what becomes of XCX3 as long as Come to My Party and No Angel are still seeing an official release. I also wouldn't mind if Waterfall, Queen Lizzy, I Wanna Be with U and Party for You ended up as Japanese bonus tracks or something. I'm already over the rest.

i had heard charli is doing a feature on camila's album and camila is just writing for charli's album. either way i hate this combo camila is a racist queerbaiting taydolf swiffer worshipping rat 

omg goes off tho

wtf

I Got It would have been great if:

• They dropped Pabllo Vittar
  • Charli, Brooke, and Cupkakke's verses were longer
  • They removed all those horrible vocal filters because someone didn't have a vocal engineer when they recorded their part and they had to make it all sound the same

The mixing on the song gave me a headache

not y'all saying you care about charli's well-being

while also listening to and spreading every one

of the SEVERAL songs that leaked and basically

ruined her chances of releasing an album ever again

Morally it's kinda hard with Charli leaks. Once it's leaked it's like 99% certain it'll never be released by her.

So do you listen? Knowing that if you don't, you'll never ever hear it officially?

Props to Lily for rush releasing her leaked track. Charli could never. 

:spice:

i can't believe we only have one recording of it.... tokyo wassup

I have another one from the A. G.'s LLL set but it's super shitty, at least I think i have the voice memo. 

I find it really funny that your defense is that you care about her well being lmao

ok let me rephrase.

I, as a stan, deserve for Charli to be given a budget for a tour and music videos/ projects.

Better?

I like that you think, me, an innocent gay bystander, is at fault for downloading the leaked album and listening to it. 

Blame our leader, the power bottom who hacked Charli's Google Drive and ripped it apart song by song. Fuck, even blame Charli for leaving her whole album on a Google Doc. Blame Atlantic for never releasing the album because they didn't like it. The album was supposed to out in May 2017. The leaks didn't begin until August. 

If I never listened/ downloaded the leaks, that would just be my own detriment. The songs would still not be officially released and I wouldn't have Girls Night Out in my iPhone ever. 

Also, the Exchange tracks were never intended for release. And we still don't have Taxi, Round and Round or Hey Boy Hey Girl  :defeated:

NoT when she's probably the one leaking her songs.

Didn't she plan to send us a WeTransfer link before Atlantic slapped her on the wrists?

I love Pabllo's part and I'm not even Brazilian.  :karaoke: Maybe it's because I have no idea what the fuck she's even singing.

it gets worse, trust me

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

off topic: what's the problem with camila cabello? someone here said she is racist and stuff

anyway

i don't even see the difference between 'mixtape' and 'album', i don't get it why she doesn't just call it "new album" lol mixtape my ass

• we're getting new songs every single semester!!!! she released number 1 angel on march, boys on july, and now we're getting more stuff
  • if there is a difference between mixtape and album pls explain

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u