Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wish XCX3 was a Double album

XCX WORLD Vol 1= Slow/Sad songs: IWBWU, D4, CYHM, Bottles and she record more songs like this

XCX WORLD Vol 2= Party/Joy songs: Track 1. Waterfall, 2. Party 4 U and other songs like: ATAP, CTMP, GG, No Angel, HOH and the last song would be GNO

:flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

Waterfall would be on the party album because it's kind of a party song but slow.

bIZyMFi.gif

y'all should probably give up on the exchange tracks. one day they'll leak.

as for the xcx3 leaks, i'd be surprised if bounce, GNO and no angel don't get a spot on there.

i'd be pretty surprised if any other leaked songs make it to the final cut besides those.

Good Girls deserves better 

Honestly, Good Girls is THE favourite among non-Charli stans I have played the songs for. It also goes OFF when you play it at a pre-game 

Come to my Party also has gotten good reactions from people. Even better than Bounce and GNO

it's literally what she did for after the after party and guess what, she  flopped

after the afterparty is a more boring version of we cant stop

lil yachty saved the track with his shitty verse

skinnygirl.gif

nice to know the execs at Atlantic are deaf and fat 

i completely agree with all of that - good girls is also my favorite as well as all my friends.

But... to be fair... some of the better live videos of RNR were pulled from YouTube due to the audio and "Copyright infringement."

Not saying that confirms anything, butttttt....

it confirms nothing truly.

they're probably just trying to withhold the rabid fans

yeah and i'm just gonna say it. bounce is the most overrated song in perhaps her entire discography

i wouldn't care if it never leaked, never was performed, never existed at all

it's lazy when it comes to both charli and PC music

Honestly, I wouldn't even be mad if most/ all the leaked tracks make it on the official album with a bit of reworking

They're all bops and it's only right that the rest of the world gets to hear what us privileged charliboards gays illegally downloaded in August of 2017

XCX3 coming for Album of the Year 2020, the same year Charli will be elected the 46th president of the United States 

waterfall slander is disgusting... how can these people live with themselves

skinnygirl.gif

Queen lizzy is so boring I haven't been able to play through the entire song. I need a never ending party album, just full of unapologetic party pop bangers. I like the disk 1&2 idea.

tea

Ring is good but it belongs as a leaked track IMO

idk, in some ways i'm glad leaks happened - i'd be annoyed if we got waterfall and queen lizzy on XCX3 lmfao

Waterfall, sweetie, i'm so sorry

bIZyMFi.gif