Fluorine

Charli XCX

everyone here is so creative  :hooker:  my friend's a producer he's going to school for live audio and mastering

i have so much fun chatting music with him and tossing ideas back and forth in his bedroom studio. i want to get into producing myself, but i really don't know where to start. i feel like i have such high standards when it comes to music that i'll never be happy with the content i'm able to create myself and it'll just drive me crazy 

can u send me that desmond wong font  :hooker:

check pm ;)

Everyone here is so creative in making shitty remakes so that once the real thing leaks or gets released, we all still want to listen to that live/remake version and not the real thing.

Mark my words.

I SWEAR FJDFK

when FKA twigs released her EP in 2015 i was so hooked on the live version of most of the songs that the studio version sounded bad..

omg she snapped 

lmaoo when the crowd started singing "ROLLERCOASTER RIDE IN THE.... LOCK IT LOCK IT LOCK IT"  :lmao:  :lmao:  I would've probably done the same too 

but ok tbh why does kim seem so serious while singing her verse?

that pop 2 logo cut out tho  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

use this one: https://imgur.com/q33OgAt

HDCJDS I TRIED BUT THANK U 

lmaoo when the crowd started singing "ROLLERCOASTER RIDE IN THE.... LOCK IT LOCK IT LOCK IT"  :lmao:  :lmao:  I would've probably done the same too 

but ok tbh why does kim seem so serious while singing her verse?

miss kim is ANGRY

everyone here is so creative  :hooker:  my friend's a producer he's going to school for live audio and mastering

i have so much fun chatting music with him and tossing ideas back and forth in his bedroom studio. i want to get into producing myself, but i really don't know where to start. i feel like i have such high standards when it comes to music that i'll never be happy with the content i'm able to create myself and it'll just drive me crazy 

i have that EXACT problem with producing, my standards are so high that i end up getting frustrated with myself but we all gotta start somewhere sis!! and i've gotten a lot better since i started!

yeah same !! making electronic stuff like early grimes but recently getting into pc music type prod (def use drums from the SOPHIE pack for that)

pm me ur stuff!!!

so many of you make music on here!!! do any of you ever plan to take it seriously or is it just for fun?

kind of late to the music discussion but i also do music! i sing and i write. i make pop music basically. would love to do it professionally and almost had a song of mine recorded by an artist i like after getting in touch with one of their producers! but right now i’m just recording tons of demos with a few producers.

kind of late to the music discussion but i also do music! i sing and i write. i make pop music basically. would love to do it professionally and almost had a song of mine recorded by an artist i like after getting in touch with one of their producers! but right now i’m just recording tons of demos with a few producers.

i produce and write. lets see what we can collab. pm me or whatever