Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don’t think Charli looks that cracked out tbh. Her skin has been so much better (late 2016 she was dealing w some skin issues), her body is looking great, and she seems to be really happy lately. A lot of the time she just posts pics mostly bare faced w poorly removed eye makeup and unkempt hair. She looks kinda endearing like that too imo.

she obviously parties but I wouldn't say she's doing CRACK... maybe coke lmao!!!

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

she literally looked coked up in the N1A shoot...i am personally worried because she looks very destroyed..

don't attack me tbh, i'm a huge Charli fan but she seriously needs to stay away from drugs..they're very easy to overdose on and we wouldn't want that

she does not look DESTROYED.. smh.

She obviously parties and prob does coke / x / typical party drugs but she looks happy & healthy y’all are really seriously reaching talking about her like she’s meth’d out at the Super 8 Motel :facepalm:

14417469274.gif

did anyone here who went to to the LA/NY show get the black t shirt? Mind taking pics and posting it here/pming me?

also did anyone got the sweater that has either I Got It or Lucky?? My friends and I only got the Femmebot/Track 10 and I really wanna trade

ya'll are acting like literally everyone doesn't do coke ESPECIALLY rich people/celebs lmao..... she's not going to die from doing it every now and then at parties

chill

k well we're worried and with people trying to normalize it, it's not normal. coke is fucked and so are all other drugs. fuck that dumb shit lmfao

hey gays I'm trying to remake the pop 2 merch does anyone else wanna buy it too? I'm trying to print in bulk to reduce price (it's probs gonna be around $20, mind you Charli was selling them for $30...) I'm not even gonna make money and I'll be shipping from NY, USA

​also if anyone has the black t shirt pls send me pics so I can try to remake them as well

lIhDiwt.jpg

3zKMdVf.jpg

I'm organizing all of my Charli unreleased, so if anyone would like a download let me know. I am trying to find all of the leaks in their original quality. Any files you might have, please send them my way! This will be in progress for a while since I am organizing and making sure it is the most complete collection there is. 

hey gays I'm trying to remake the pop 2 merch does anyone else wanna buy it too? I'm trying to print in bulk to reduce price (it's probs gonna be around $20, mind you Charli was selling them for $30...) I'm not even gonna make money and I'll be shipping from NY, USA

​also if anyone has the black t shirt pls send me pics so I can try to remake them as well

lIhDiwt.jpg

3zKMdVf.jpg

I LOVE YOU SJDFHGDJHGD