Fluorine

Charli XCX

I think her saying albums aren't a format for her is just a front cause Atlantic doesn't want to promote her pc era. 

Like this time last year she was all about the album

This. I get people don't like the mixtape format because it means there's no budget for music videos/big tours but Charli has found the loophole to let Atlantic let her release PC music so I'm not complaining. I for one would much rather amazing creative PC music albums with smaller tours and no music videos than albums full of basic pop/Boys-esque tracks with music videos tbh.

FzytWEW.png

okay don't kill me, i don't follow the discussions here but what i want to say is:

i know she's sick these days, but even before this it's so scary to me how destroyed she looks lately. her face, hair, expressions. i'm worried about her, she doesnt look healthy at all

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

okay don't kill me, i don't follow the discussions here but what i want to say is:

i know she's sick these days, but even before this it's so scary to me how destroyed she looks lately. her face, hair, expressions. i'm worried about her, she doesnt look healthy at all

she's always looked cracked out she's just not as groomed right now as they liked to keep her during promo. i think the bangs have a lot to do with it as well, they're a commitment and she's admitted to like never even brushing her hair lol so

This. I get people don't like the mixtape format because it means there's no budget for music videos/big tours but Charli has found the loophole to let Atlantic let her release PC music so I'm not complaining. I for one would much rather amazing creative PC music albums with smaller tours and no music videos than albums full of basic pop/Boys-esque tracks with music videos tbh.

the problem is that by releasing these mixtapes she's no closer to ending her contract with atlantic. she could very easily land a contract with another label or even start releasing independently through vroom vroom recordings without the restrictions of a label contract. she's in such a weird position because everyone expects xcx3 to be incredible but atlantic's idea of incredible is based on how much money she can make them, so she has to pander to 2 separate audiences. her contract is 3 albums as far as i know so i'd almost prefer her to just drop like a 40 minute minimal/tropical pop boys-esque album to finish her contract, then release an actual charli album. though i suppose this also means she would have to start from scratch because girls night out and no angel and party for you etc are all copyright atlantic. idk how this shit works

I don’t think Charli looks that cracked out tbh. Her skin has been so much better (late 2016 she was dealing w some skin issues), her body is looking great, and she seems to be really happy lately. A lot of the time she just posts pics mostly bare faced w poorly removed eye makeup and unkempt hair. She looks kinda endearing like that too imo.

okay lets go back to miss charli now, we're having a lil too much fun with sophie stems. I LOVE yall creativity but yall asses cannot be part of pc music even if you tried! I'll still bop to the first 2 remixes i listened to! 

ok so what do you think cracked out means

Not that lol. When I think of someone cracked out I think of someone who looks REALLY bad. Messy hair and leftover mascara doesn't equal cracked out for me. I did say it was my opinion too lol so....

she's always looked cracked out she's just not as groomed right now as they liked to keep her during promo. i think the bangs have a lot to do with it as well, they're a commitment and she's admitted to like never even brushing her hair lol so

JDHCDJH SHBS HAHAHA

I don’t think Charli looks that cracked out tbh. Her skin has been so much better (late 2016 she was dealing w some skin issues), her body is looking great, and she seems to be really happy lately. A lot of the time she just posts pics mostly bare faced w poorly removed eye makeup and unkempt hair. She looks kinda endearing like that too imo.

since pop 2 dropped she's been SOOO happy. like at the shows and on her insta and twitter u can tell she's feeling herself lately

omfg the GNO music vid leaked???

i sent this to my sister and she said "isn't she that grimes girl u like" FUCK

...she literally isn't healthy....... bc she's sick....... i'm-

KS48Xfg.gif