Fluorine

Charli XCX

hey gays I'm trying to remake the pop 2 merch does anyone else wanna buy it too? I'm trying to print in bulk to reduce price (it's probs gonna be around $20, mind you Charli was selling them for $30...) I'm not even gonna make money and I'll be shipping from NY, USA

​also if anyone has the black t shirt pls send me pics so I can try to remake them as well

lIhDiwt.jpg

3zKMdVf.jpg

Omg! Can I DM u on some social media platform or something :) I want one!

Omg! Can I DM u on some social media platform or something :) I want one!

yeah you can DM me @pcmusicprints in IG but I'm still trying to build up my feed and all that. I've also remade SOPHIE's NYC longsleeve shirt and Charli's Zombie Tshirt/hoodie

also can someone send me a png/svg of "xcx girl in a xcx world"? A lot of ppl used it but idk if they just made it up themselves or if it was ripped from the website??

8fd313dbab4b6c5ebfda8f4211e49948.jpg

BTW, whoever converted all of Charli's unreleased to M4A in their masterpost, please send me the original MP3 files.

@@Paris did that :/

okay don't kill me, i don't follow the discussions here but what i want to say is:

i know she's sick these days, but even before this it's so scary to me how destroyed she looks lately. her face, hair, expressions. i'm worried about her, she doesnt look healthy at all

this isn't sky ferreira's thread

k well we're worried and with people trying to normalize it, it's not normal. coke is fucked and so are all other drugs. fuck that dumb shit lmfao

No shade but like it's very normal..............like I would say an upwards of half of the people I know have done it at some point. Experimenting with drugs is very normal, and while its alright that you personally think it's dumb, plenty of people do dugs in a healthy moderation and are perfectly fine and enjoying themselves.

No shade but like it's very normal..............like I would say an upwards of half of the people I know have done it at some point. Experimenting with drugs is very normal, and while its alright that you personally think it's dumb, plenty of people do dugs in a healthy moderation and are perfectly fine and enjoying themselves.

okay