Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok but how did atlantic think atap and boys were gonna do well after her PC mixtape (n1a) was so well received??? tell me

yall know boys is a gay anthem but no decent gay would look TWICE at atap

ok but how did atlantic think atap and boys were gonna do well after her PC mixtape (n1a) was so well received??? tell me

yall know boys is a gay anthem but no decent gay would look TWICE at atap

Uhhh...ATAP came months before (most of) N1A was even recorded. It was decently well-received. It's literally produced by Stargate and SOPHIE, it's the closest thing we ever got to the original album draft. I guess it wouldn't fit that well on either mixtape, but people shit on it un-necessarily...it's Stargate Charli at her best. I mean, yeah, the video didn't go viral like "Boys" did, but most of my friends still know that song & it caught a bit of buzz. 

Uhhh...ATAP came months before (most of) N1A was even recorded. It was decently well-received. It's literally produced by Stargate and SOPHIE, it's the closest thing we ever got to the original album draft. I guess it wouldn't fit that well on either mixtape, but people shit on it un-necessarily...it's Stargate Charli at her best. I mean, yeah, the video didn't go viral like "Boys" did, but most of my friends still know that song & it caught a bit of buzz. 

wait fuck sorry i thought it dropped 2017 !! the SOPHIE demo is so much better than the official one thooo

If ya'll like White Mercedes... u have a little surprise coming very very soon. But don't get too excited. I'll just say this: Moonlight is a cute girl :hooker:

wait what song is coming Friday? white Mercedes or moonlight?

can the gays just let charli release this one and not leak it before she has to apply for an EBT card

:oic2:

If ya'll like White Mercedes... u have a little surprise coming very very soon. But don't get too excited. I'll just say this: Moonlight is a cute girl :hooker:

:oic2:

moonlight is a damn mess of a song, just an incoherent acoustic guitar loop over theeeeee most distorted 808s while charli essentially does backing vocals before her 15-second verse lmao

also if youre referring to the fact that "white mercedes" shows up in the lyrics, this song is not the one being called "white mercedes", shes just talking about getting fucked against the windshield of one in this song

tbh charli is just way too ahead of the game to sound normal on a modern trap beat (even though this one is especially badly produced) and hearing her try to do those fast triplet flows is kinda embarrassing

X----into me, into you----X