Fluorine

Charli XCX

She's barely in it though, i cant stand rap and its mostly that... so i wont be listening again

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

did they remove her verse on the album version we-

i listened to the snippets and one of them has her singing Lil Xan's verse but on the album it's....her doing adlibs and backings? and a short ass feature

No, the version on Apple Music has both of her verses and her background vocals.

some of you are quick to call something bad just because an artist y'all don't like is associated with it or because you dont like the genre lol, i saw the same thing happen with lorde's homemade dynamite remix, it's annoying, this song is cute for what it is, it's not spectacular but it's not nearly ass bad as some of you are saying lmao

some of you are quick to call something bad just because an artist y'all don't like is associated with it or because you dont like the genre lol, i saw the same thing happen with lorde's homemade dynamite remix, it's annoying, this song is cute for what it is, it's not spectacular but it's not nearly ass bad as some of you are saying lmao

Omg get off your high horse seriously lol some people just don't like it, it's not that deep

FzytWEW.png

Omg get off your high horse seriously lol some people just don't like it, it's not that deep

no one is on their high horse sis, a lot of people here don't listen objectively and it's a trend i've been noticing and i pointed it out. i'm free to voice my opinion as are you and if i disagree i can say something about. some one literally said "i can't stand rap" when literally most of charli's recent music is highly rap influenced...like??? you can't tell me that wasn't a biased comment. no one is trying to make this deep lol, step off