Fluorine

Charli XCX

E E E XCX ASHES TO ASHES PASSION FANTASY AND DREAMS THEY FALL WE BITTERSWEET WE WERE YOUNG SEE NO ONE EVER TOLD US THAT WE NEED MORE WE NEED MORE SEE I ENVISION THIS THE PERFECT DREAM OF MANY BUT IN THE MEANTIME THINKING LOVE WAS ALL THE ANSWERS :P  :P  :P NOW I QUESTION EVERYTHING IVE EVER KNOWN THEY SAY LOVE IS WORTH IT BUT YOU GOTTA KNOW SOMETIMES LOVE JUST AINT ENOUGH SOMETMES :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  LOVE JUST AINT ENOUGH EY EY XCX CAUSE WAKING UP AINT EASY REALITY IS HOLDING YA AND BASED ON MY DREAMS AND WHAT IVE SEEN MY BREAKING HEART I WISH I WOULDA KNOW MMMM LOVE JUST AINT ENOUGH XCX C C CH ARLI LOVE JUST AINT ENNOUGH NOOOOO REACHIN FOR SOMETHING SEARCHIN FOR SOMEONE TO CHANGE MY MIND WE WERE MADE FOOLS :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  LOST IN THE DAYS AND LOVERS HAZE ANOTHER STATE OF MIND INTOXICATED BY THE LOVE THAT WE'VE NEVER FOUND  :usrs:  :usrs:  :usrs:  :usrs:  :usrs:

This thread is honestly the most annoying thread on all of LB... people calling each other twinks, leakers boasting about having  songs that THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO LEAK (because they're annoying af), people slandering Charli and her label every 5 seconds even though she just released 2 popping masterpiece mixtapes.

y'all are messy hoes.

This thread is honestly the most annoying thread on all of LB... people calling each other twinks, leakers boasting about having  songs that THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO LEAK (because they're annoying af), people slandering Charli and her label every 5 seconds even though she just released 2 popping masterpiece mixtapes.

y'all are messy hoes.

DO0F8YaVwAAR_se.jpg

y'all are messy hoes.

on the "people slandering Charli and her label every 5 seconds" comment, it really butters my muffin when people act like they're some sort of insider who's qualified enough to make the kinds of statements people have made on here...

there's a difference between speculation and just being a twat  

i'm about to be fucking dumb so listen close girls: how is vroom vroom a pc project? the whole thing is done by sophie, and his only affiliation to pc is qt, but he's not signed. does that still make vroom vroom pc? lol

i'm about to be fucking dumb so listen close girls: how is vroom vroom a pc project? the whole thing is done by sophie, and his only affiliation to pc is qt, but he's not signed. does that still make vroom vroom pc? lol

Yes

FzytWEW.png

i'm about to be fucking dumb so listen close girls: how is vroom vroom a pc project? the whole thing is done by sophie, and her only affiliation to pc is qt, but shes not signed. does that still make vroom vroom pc? lol

sophie has also worked with ag cook on out of my head, moteur action remix, lipgloss, atap, paradise and also with danny on fantasy