Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli doesn’t give herself enough credit.. she can sing! idk why she keeps letting autotune do all the work, especially in this song. BUT the “it’s charli baby” was iconic yes

Listen to her FORM festival set. She really can’t sing that well anymore....

Good thing she’s become the female Lil john

bitches video is beyond anything i could have asked for, but personally I'm sad charli cut back on the autotune for this one, i love her autotune vocals. also i feel her part was too little compared to what the other features got

Honestly everything about Alma is unappealing and Elliphant is so beyond irrelevant. Should have been Tove Lo ft Charli and Icona Pop! I don’t make the rules!

Good thing she’s become the female Lil john

Honestly everything about Alma is unappealing and Elliphant is so beyond irrelevant. Should have been Tove Lo ft Charli and Icona Pop! I don’t make the rules!

might be an unpopular opinion but i didn't care too much icona pops verse. i like icona pop but i didn't feel it for bitches, its not bad though.

I JUST found out she worked with Mr. Oizo a few years back?? Wtf!! I can’t believe nobody has mentioned it ????

Yeah when she was making ~French~ music before she got distracted. I think the Feadz collab is from around the same time...wish she’d get back into it.

her "brand" of super robotic autotune (that basically everyone uses now btw) comes from the plugin having to correct the pitch really fast from a pretty large distance from the actual note that's trying to be sung, which means in order to achieve the effect to its fullest, the singer has to actually sing out of tune to make it do that kind of intense correction. if charli's not kidding about recording w/ that level of autotune for years now, she's probably gotten really used to singing in such a way that makes the autotune work. when you record w/ autotune and you hear it really working, there's a good chance that your raw recording is honestly embarrassingly out of tune, so it doesn't really translate to singing live  :ohno:

X----into me, into you----X

“birthday cake in august but u were born 19th of june” bitch better release party 4 u as this month’s single

anyways if u listen to focus from the form set she’s LITERALLY barely even singing. same thing with the exchange tracks like she’s barely singing taxi and she usually barely sings no angel. she has the vocals on the track and she quietly sings over it

“birthday cake in august but u were born 19th of june” bitch better release party 4 u as this month’s single

anyways if u listen to focus from the form set she’s LITERALLY barely even singing. same thing with the exchange tracks like she’s barely singing taxi and she usually barely sings no angel. she has the vocals on the track and she quietly sings over it

we stan autotune queen

i’m sure she’s dying to put out a love song with personal details (like his birthday) in the lyrics about her ex. DYING. I bet that’s why she’s never even sung over it live! :facepalm:

(obviously A. G. has played it before at sets where she’s been present but lyrically it’s so obviously personal that I wouldn’t be shocked if it doesn’t get released...idk. most of her songs are just so vague or generic lyrically that i think P4U might be special to her. or maybe not. :creep:)

i’m sure she’s dying to put out a love song with personal details (like his birthday) in the lyrics about her ex. DYING. I bet that’s why she’s never even sung over it live! :facepalm:

(obviously A. G. has played it before at sets where she’s been present but lyrically it’s so obviously personal that I wouldn’t be shocked if it doesn’t get released...idk. most of her songs are just so vague or generic lyrically that i think P4U might be special to her. or maybe not. :creep:)

C_W3pZTU0AA8Z4q.jpg

omg charli in that bitches video when she said "it's chaaarrlii baby" my hole gaped a bit, that phrase has so much power ugh her MIND, she sounds so good with minimal autotune. THESE vocals for XCX3 pls throw charlitune in the bin 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7