Fluorine

Charli XCX

Bill Cosby IS funny.

R Kellys' music IS great.

Kevin Spacey IS a good actor. 

Harvey Wainstein IS a visionary producer.

Sometimes you should be cancelled no matter how talented you are. 

Comparing her to men who sexually assault women and other unspeakable things is not cause to "cancel" a hot-headed, talented woman  :lmao:

Comparing people who sexually assault women and other unspeakable things is not cause to "cancel" a hot-headed, talented woman  :lmao:

she has used slurs, tortures animals, etc. May not be rape or sexual assault but its pretty atrocious 

Roseanne is cancelled for using a racial slur. Is that a better comparison??

tortures animals

Animals are tortured, killed, and eaten everyday.

You wanna "cancel" 3/4 of the world's population while you're at it?  :lmao:

Roseanne's situation is completely different.

She recently said a racist slur as a WHITE woman, about ANOTHER race......

Azealia says the N word because she has the right as a black woman, and hasn't made any comments against the LGBT+ community in EONS.

She's shown nothing but love and praise (and slight joking) to us as of recently because the success Anna Wintour recieved  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Animals are tortured, killed, and eaten everyday.

You wanna "cancel" 3/4 of the world's population while you're at it?  :lmao:

Roseanne's situation is completely different.

She recently said a racist slur as a WHITE woman......

Azealia says the N word because she can, and hasn't made any comments against the LGBT+ community in EONS.

She's shown nothing but love and praise (and slight joking) to us as of recently because the success Anna Wintour recieved  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

lol ur entitled to ur opinion but slaughtering chickens in ur nyc apartment and letting them decay is more than eating dairy and meat 

ANYWAYS, lets hope when azealia does her chicken magic she does some voodoo and gets party 4 u released so those chickens dont die for nothing 

OT : Also the worth of a BTC keeps fluctuating so keep an eye on it to see if it stoops low.

That way we can buy Generation Braindead for cheap.

Today it is worth about 338 USD.

Anyways, this is still very important.

i know this is mixed horribly but is anyone actually interested in this https://dbr.ee/ZTt0 it's so odd

probably not

diplo is just happy to comment on charli's instagram posts but wont give the good sis the hit she desperately needs

well he can keep making those horrible songs with MØ if he wants. anyways i can't believe dirty sexy money wasn't her hit. it's so good

i know this is mixed horribly but is anyone actually interested in this https://dbr.ee/ZTt0 it's so odd

well he can keep making those horrible songs with MØ if he wants. anyways i can't believe dirty sexy money wasn't her hit. it's so good

every time i have played dirty sexy money at a pregame people enjoy it

honestly i dont know why it was released in November, it clearly is a summer song 

also edm is dead and post malone is the king of the music industry so that explains why the song tanked 

diplo literally said he's gonna give her a hit on instagram of all places... and why would dirty sexy money smash? it's a 2012 future bass dubstep track ghost produced by skrillex 2018

anyways lil surprise at page 2000 :O

d2z2Mep.png

diplo literally said he's gonna give her a hit on instagram of all places... and why would dirty sexy money smash? it's a 2012 future bass dubstep track ghost produced by skrillex 2018

anyways lil surprise at page 2000 :O

I’ll be here